Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 08:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Lv 100-120 Euro skills?

Discussion on Lv 100-120 Euro skills? within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 01/24/2010, 23:11   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by N00bcake View Post
Nobody knows when the journey ends ..

Tbh, noOne knows what actually will happen on Lv 120. I just wanna remind you all on the time between 100 Cap and the 105 cap from kSro. Everyone bet his *** that the chinese race wont get more mastery lvls .. and you see yourself now, chinese players got additional 30 masterys to spend.

Now everyone is sayin, no new skills on 120, .. and those are the same ppl which talked about the chinese masteries ..
well as far as I know , no mastery will be raised
it will end at lvl 150 , u can only have 2 tree's of skills , chinese 150/150
same as euro , so will stop at 300 ;o
but well as said , ofc no one is sure , this is just logic and rumor ^^
Old 01/24/2010, 23:19   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by HemNeth View Post
hmm , think again
kinda stupid reason you got there , maybe skills stop , but updating skills don't stop -.- so the damage of the skills still get higher ... so ur reason isn't really valid
just wait for it and stop guessing -.-
NOBODY CAN TOP THE DAMAGE OF EUROSSS!!!
SO THEY TAKE OUT NEW SKILLS @ CHINESE CHARS (not stronger ) but PEOPLE CAN THINK Ohhhh Yessss we have new skills not so boring like euros..
So people want to play chinese chars If you don't understand it I can't do nothing just read 2 times more then 1.
Old 01/25/2010, 07:34   #18

Quote:
google is your friend dude, ksro realy has 330 mastery limit... what were you thinking? (i mean you and all others who say this bsht on and on) just tell me one viable chinese build with 2masterys...
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/25/2010, 08:52   #19

Quote:
logic? dude wake up europeans are over powered even now, who would choose a chinese with 2 masterys? they would be just ruined...