Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 05:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New Protection: A Theory. Feel free to discuss

Discussion on New Protection: A Theory. Feel free to discuss within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
New Protection: A Theory. Feel free to discuss

So, after a couple of days, the protection is working.
My theory:

They added a timer. Every clientless gets a dc after 1 hour. That is prooved from several experts. Its not a random dc, it is totally wanted from joymax, to let the servers stay at populated.

2 options:

1. They will let that stay at this condition. They get their economic back in order, a decent number of people will still buy premium, pets and so on, get the fun back in this game. all will be fine.

2. (and thats the worst, but mostly realistic): They will just dont react to a new wave of higher amounts of goldbots, and let he servers get crowded again. So again many people will start to buy premium .... you know the story...

so what do you think about it. please stay on topic.
Old 01/21/2010, 22:10   #2

I pick [3]

Quote:
3. Greedy-Fuckmax gonna stay corrupt and force people to buy more stuff from the crapmall.
Old 01/21/2010, 22:20   #3

That was good from joymax but that not positive for themself..
In times where Multi client was active goldbots crowded the server.
So peope have to buy premium to join the server.
Now nobody needs premium
There's something special..
That's not joymax..They plan something..That's mysterious..
Old 01/21/2010, 22:31   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invalid_ID View Post
I pick [3]
actually thats option 2.
Quote:
Originally Posted by IceLatino View Post
That was good from joymax but that not positive for themself..
In times where Multi client was active goldbots crowded the server.
So peope have to buy premium to join the server.
Now nobody needs premium
There's something special..
That's not joymax..They plan something..That's mysterious..
multlclient was never disabled.
Old 01/21/2010, 22:45   #5

elite*gold: 280
The Black Market: 119/0/0
Received Thanks: 2,276
Quote:
Originally Posted by getyaaa View Post
So, after a couple of days, the protection is working.
My theory:

They added a timer. Every clientless gets a dc after 1 hour. That is prooved from several experts. Its not a random dc, it is totally wanted from joymax, to let the servers stay at populated.

2 options:

1. They will let that stay at this condition. They get their economic back in order, a decent number of people will still buy premium, pets and so on, get the fun back in this game. all will be fine.

2. (and thats the worst, but mostly realistic): They will just dont react to a new wave of higher amounts of goldbots, and let he servers get crowded again. So again many people will start to buy premium .... you know the story...

so what do you think about it. please stay on topic.
Amount of goldbots won't get higher without clientless it's all about clientless
once someone can bypass the hack shield it will be again the isro we knew
Old 01/21/2010, 22:49   #6

I pick nr 2 :P they will always be like this :P and never gonna change and i think w8 like next inspection the day after it all back to normal :P
Old 01/21/2010, 22:54   #7

elite*gold: 20
Voting for #2, they wouldnt slaughter their own moneypig would they..
Old 01/21/2010, 23:56   #8

Thats totally true they really put a timer cuz im lvling(legit) at penons and i noticed that the few bots that are here are getting dc after an x time, i think thats really good and i vote for number 1
Old 01/22/2010, 00:09   #9

you people forgot that more than 10 000 accounts have been stopped being active
goldbots aren't even needed anymore , gold is worth nothing , people are stopping iSRO joining other privates or other country sro's , every person that stopped had definitly more than 1 account , even some of these people had goldbots

joymax is afraid to lose more .. that is the only case of little bit traffic freedom on iSRO right now they don't want to lose more people

silkroad isn't a game anymore , it's far more complicated than u would think
Old 01/22/2010, 00:49   #10

This is one of those things I'd rather not vote on... Don't wanna jinx it.

Buuuuuuuut. Considering this may only last long enough to get old players back... I'll have to go with #2... **** I hope I'm wrong.
Old 01/22/2010, 01:22   #11

i bet on no 1 coz there r alot of players who still wanna reach 100 and they wont get it easily without premium plus all players need pets and other silk items to survive oh i forgot about magic pop too lol magic pop can fill their pockets with lots of $$$ especially from kids who wanna get full sun sets +10 ( mean immortal and astral stones xD)
Old 01/22/2010, 01:45   #12

A better theory:

Due to the MMOSite Readers Choice Award JOYMAX blocked the IP's of the Goldbotcompanies who login the most Goldbots (and maybe they even added a Clientless protection).
As we all can see Silkroad is leading the MMOSite Readers Choice Award in every Category.
It's the perfect advertise for JOYMAX to make Silkroad more public to new Players & maybe even bring back some old Players.
As soon as Silkroad wins the MMOSite Readers Choice Award (maybe a few days/weeks later) JOYMAX will unblock the Goldbotcompanies IP's & probably will disable the clientless protection.
Thus all Servers will get crowded again & "force" new/old Players to buy Premiums due to their attraction to Silkroad.

Thanks
3 Users
Old 01/22/2010, 02:04   #13

elite*gold: 28719
The Black Market: 138/0/0
Received Thanks: 21,381
Quote:
Originally Posted by Low_Riders View Post
A better theory:

Due to the MMOSite Readers Choice Award JOYMAX blocked the IP's of the Goldbotcompanies who login the most Goldbots (and maybe they even added a Clientless protection).
As we all can see Silkroad is leading the MMOSite Readers Choice Award in every Category.
It's the perfect advertise for JOYMAX to make Silkroad more public to new Players & maybe even bring back some old Players.
As soon as Silkroad wins the MMOSite Readers Choice Award (maybe a few days/weeks later) JOYMAX will unblock the Goldbotcompanies IP's & probably will disable the clientless protection.
Thus all Servers will get crowded again & "force" new/old Players to buy Premiums due to their attraction to Silkroad.

For the first time I think one of your theories is logic and possible and might be right...
A weird thing is that they didn't announce anything in public which would make them look efficient. On the other hand they might be hiding it so that people think that this is a standard situation.

Anyway once again Joymax head office gave evidence for their cleverness...and dudes should understand that every company and every human on this earth wants money and would probably do anything to get it. It just annoys me when people around here say that Joymax is greedy and that they suck because of that although exactly those people would do totally the same thing in their situation...I'd bet quite a sum on that. Think whatever you want, I won't try to convert you or something, this is just my opinion.
Well this maybe is a bit off-topic but still ok I think :P
Old 01/22/2010, 02:16   #14

elite*gold: 280
The Black Market: 119/0/0
Received Thanks: 2,276
or just

Which needs to be bypassed.
Old 01/22/2010, 07:55   #15

Received Thanks: 2,197
bypassing it doesnt seem to be an option.. emulating, maybe.