Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 06:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SBot LOGINERROR 14

Discussion on SBot LOGINERROR 14 within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SBot LOGINERROR 14

Hey guys

First of all, when I click 'Start Game' it says "New bot version needed", although it's the latest one. So i looked for a solution on the bots site and downloaded their sro_client.exe

Now, I get another problem. The game opens, I choose my server and enter my login data, and when I press login it terminates and gives me an error
[LOGINERROR] Unknown error at login (14)
I've looked through the thread on the bots forums but it didn't explain this one. Any help?

Thanks in advance!
Old 04/26/2017, 09:27   #2

elite*gold: 8
Official SRO?

Greetings,
qqdev
Old 04/26/2017, 10:24   #3

Yes, the official iSro updated to the latest version (1.513v)
Also, I've tried both automatic and manual login, but the same problem occured.

Here's a screenshot of the error:

UPGRADE: For some reason I don't have priviliges to post or send messages on the bot-cave forums, so it's a good idea if you can ask one of the devs there ^^
Old 04/26/2017, 18:39   #4

elite*gold: 206
Received Thanks: 2,919
Did you try to log in legit?
If yes: Is it working or do you get an error there too?
Old 04/26/2017, 22:08   #5

What do you mean by "log in legit"? xD

I bought the account through a service provider here, so I only have the bot username and password, not full account.

However I log into the bot just normally like it should do, and I have used it last year but stopped playing sometimes.

Final note: the private SBot works on private servers. Could this be any help?
Old 04/26/2017, 22:37   #6

elite*gold: 206
Received Thanks: 2,919
Ok.
Found your problem.

First of all: "log in legit" => using only the original game client without bot or loader.

SBot v2.0.92 is not the most recent SBot version.
Silkroad got the biggest Anti-Bot-Update in SRO history last week. Thats why Shiva (SBot developer) is not ready to publish a stable version yet. At the moment there is only one Test version of SBot that is working. But it is not recommended to use it without VIP Status Bronze or higher. Otherwise you risk a bann since Joymax new Detection is pretty strong. People also report they got banned even whilte not using any kind of bot.

Also important: Joymax/JCPlanet is probably doing a server inspection during the next few hours since Aeolus Server gets a new level cap. That probably means there will be a server inspection. After you probably have to do an SRO Update. If that happens it is likely that you need a new Bot again.
Old 04/26/2017, 23:54   #7

Oh dang.. that issue looks horrible

Atleast if I knew, I wouldn't have bought it since it will be useless xD

I'll wait for the inspection to do the update, then try my low-level bards and cleric and see what happens

damned joymax