Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 10:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Old silkroad (what happened)

Discussion on Old silkroad (what happened) within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Old silkroad (what happened)

What happened with old silkroad? Were to get a sox must stay hunting hours and hours, were the only gift was the hands of exp (idk his names) i killed mobs lvl 1 and dint get equipament or gold, now npc gift sox items i dont like it, can anyone tell me what happened, if this sro isnt online now, can tell me a p-server like this? Low rate of exp, gold, pexp, sox only dropped by the monster, cap 120+
Old 04/30/2017, 02:02   #2

Received Thanks: 1,670
Lv1-70 is now questbased , when you hit lv70 you are getting drops/gold.
Old 06/06/2017, 18:31   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by fernando8580 View Post
What happened with old silkroad? Were to get a sox must stay hunting hours and hours, were the only gift was the hands of exp (idk his names) i killed mobs lvl 1 and dint get equipament or gold, now npc gift sox items i dont like it, can anyone tell me what happened, if this sro isnt online now, can tell me a p-server like this? Low rate of exp, gold, pexp, sox only dropped by the monster, cap 120+
Search For others servers like 110 it so funny

Similar Threads Similar Threads
What ever happened to good old hacking days?
11/13/2014 - CrossFire - 3 Replies
I remember back in 2010 when hacks were so easy to get, you didn't have to browse the internet for an hour to find a stable hack. My question to you all today is this, "What happened to the good old hacking days?" Where hackers didn't openly hack, they had some self control. They let their friends in on them hacking, but mainly the thrill was hacking and not getting caught. One thing I noticed about Crossfire today is the hacking is blatantly obvious. Back when I started hacking it was for...
Neues Silkroad Update auch für Silkroad R ?// New update for Silkroad Silkroad R?
05/07/2014 - Silkroad Online - 7 Replies
Hallo, ich habe ma geguckt auf der JOYMAX.COM - Global Hub of Fun :: Silkroad Online seite geguckt und da steht was von Update im Mai 2014. Ich ahbe es einfach mal in google übersetzer gehauen. Weiß wer schon was genaueres ? Guten Tag. Ich breitete die Welt, das Silk Road Online . Mai 2014 -Update ist in Arbeit durch regelmäßige Inspektionen werden . In diesem Update sowie das Niveau der begleitenden Charakter mit neuen Inhalten zu erhöhen und bewaffnet wird ein großes Update ist in...
[FANTASY SILKROAD ] WHAT THE FUCK HAS HAPPENED ?
11/23/2011 - SRO Private Server - 14 Replies
Hay, what the fuck did happen to fantasy's oldchool 80 cap server ? is it fucking hacked or what the fuck ? I cannot log on into my acc .. invalid pw fuck! + you are unable to create new char so i cant even know what the fuck happened So i ask you once again :D what the fuck has happened?
[Question] What happened to old CoEmu?
02/21/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Is there going to be any server like the old CoEmu?:confused: