Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 12:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

AGbot - delevel script

Discussion on AGbot - delevel script within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
AGbot - delevel script

Hey guys its me again~
Im trying to delevel my SP farmer at SMR. problem is the scripts i make never work, and whenever i use the premade scripts they go through all the stuff of buying potions and stuff.

So can anyone make me a script that goes from SMR spawn spot, to the kokorus at south gate?

+ how do i make auto res instant(Agbot auto res dosnt work, but loader auto res does)? there is like a delay for 20 seconds every time.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
i do you a script for agbot if
03/01/2010 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
well i found out how to easy do script for agbot..without any bullshit programs^^ so if you need one..ask me to do it and pay ofr it in gold items whatever..ingame xP or maybe just close this topic cause is senseless^^
I need script for agbot
10/24/2009 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
hi i need script that reaching to the middle of the black eagle at the north and east to Rock Moutian thnx for helping
Agbot script cmd - help
12/24/2008 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
Hi. I have problem with my agbot script. "cmd","","" it doesn't work. Here is when I pass the bridge at ongs: "-5592","2019","1" "-5637","2041","1" "-5692","2076","1"
agBot Hotan delevel script
11/03/2008 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 8 Replies
hi guys, for those that can't find a resser that "wastes" his time and too lazy to do it yourself, copy & paste the following: "cmd","","" "cmd","","" "Cast Buff","Grass Walk - Flow","" "113","-53","1" "113","-90","1" "113","-179","1" "113","-272","1" "cmd","",""
AGbot Script help
10/17/2008 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
Hi all i have been trying with all kind of programs for making scripts AGBOT but non of them seems to work fine.So i want to ask can anyone make me HT script-rock mountain mobs.Hunting area X(-3837),Y(55),R(75) or something like that it doesn't have to be that exact coordinates.In town let it buy 200HP Xlarge,850 MP Large 3000arows,50HP for horse XLARGE,10HGP,1 return scroll,50 Universal Pills,1horse . Thank you in advance.