Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Making a server

Discussion on Making a server within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Making a server

Hi all,

Me & a friend want to create a private server. We found some topics about sjsro and ecsro but somelinks dont work or we only find clients.

Atm, is it possible to create one, and if so, where can we download the stuff and what do we have to do to get it working?Also the db stuff.

Thnx a lot!
Old 01/03/2010, 19:54   #2

elite*gold: 19
Received Thanks: 1,800
You cant download a server and just create one, you'll need to code one on your own.... or if your very lucky maybe someone thats chinese will sell you for 5----25,000$
Old 01/03/2010, 20:00   #3

Its not possible to host 1?Or is it going through another way?

Like this topic with the emulator:

The links didnt work so we wanted to know if the emulator could help us a bit. My friend is getting 100mbit so that could help.
Old 01/03/2010, 20:05   #4

elite*gold: 19
Received Thanks: 1,800
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apha View Post
Its not possible to host 1?Or is it going through another way?

Like this topic with the emulator:

The links didnt work so we wanted to know if the emulator could help us a bit. My friend is getting 100mbit so that could help.
i dont think that emulator is working very well....
The screenshots on there isnt from the emu its from official servers
if u use that emu you will probably get a crash every 2 min and allmost nothing will work xD
Old 01/03/2010, 20:56   #5

Nobody released or made full server files. so if you try a emulator i recommend lyzerk's emulator i think that's the best emulator atm.
Old 01/03/2010, 20:58   #6

elite*gold: 20
but dont imagine any working gameplay.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/03/2010, 21:04   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by recking View Post
but don't imagine any working gameplay.
Yep, If there was a way to have a working sro with a few bucks there would be a lot of p severs.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/04/2010, 01:45   #8

hi ^^

i dont wanna have a p-server that works for much people. I just wanna have a server for myself, where i can test my damage as lv 100 with every char. If there isnt a client that shows my damage is there anyone where i can test the skills with every char ?

TNX a lot
dres1x
Old 01/04/2010, 13:10   #9

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by dres1x View Post
hi ^^

i dont wanna have a p-server that works for much people. I just wanna have a server for myself, where i can test my damage as lv 100 with every char. If there isnt a client that shows my damage is there anyone where i can test the skills with every char ?

TNX a lot
dres1x
You ask for to much, this is not something you could download and run as you wish.
Also for damage tests, the damage formula hasnt been encrypted 100% (especially it seems to be not right for hybrid attacks) so forget it, just ask the people or watch some youtube vids for their damage.