Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 20:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Lost Knight - The Chronicle By Skizz

Discussion on Lost Knight - The Chronicle By Skizz within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking Lost Knight - The Chronicle By Skizz

My new Video ^^ hope you like it
Old 12/27/2009, 13:30   #2

elite*gold: 20
3/5 cause im in a good mood. That "earthquake" effect was **** and hurted my eyes <.<

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Cabal chronicle
02/07/2010 - Cabal Online Trading - 5 Replies
Wtb cabal chronicle account Blade Full rank or mage full rank.come from malaysia sabah.~ [email protected] pm me.if u sell intersted.tq
(EVENGARDA) WTT LV65 KNIGHT (3/5 REALM) and LV73 ZERK vs a LVL70 KNIGHT
09/26/2009 - Archlord Trading - 0 Replies
read the title, says enuff
The Chronicle of
04/30/2009 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
I'v got chance to test agbot, stealthex, Sroking, Tbot, Sbot and Isrobot. yeah pretty much all the good bots out there for SRO. below are my feelings for them:(no blames !!! I just share my own opinion) agbot: power function when u pro at it. if know all the settings well and have good scripts, then agbot is prefect. but for most of normal player, it's kinda trouble and hard to use. steakthex: I'd say that the function is normal, but the lite version dun have loot function, and there is...
L2 Chronicle
01/01/2008 - Lineage 2 - 2 Replies
Yop, i need a walker for C4 L2 Chronicle (L2CHRONICLESERVER) Dont think there is a protection.
Lineage 2 Chronicle 5
05/22/2006 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
sorry if someone posted it before but here u can find some good (and i hope true) facts about lineage 2 c5 http://rpg.online.lt/?Lineage_2:Chronicle5...5_Da th_of_Blood