Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 01:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SILKROAD INSTALLATION ERROR

Discussion on SILKROAD INSTALLATION ERROR within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post SILKROAD INSTALLATION ERROR

I download 2 client already at the official website. But still I cant install them maybe the client is corrupt or something missing or maybe it will install after the new maintenance. All i need is some suggestions from you guys or links about SRO client

Quote:
I got these EROR
Old 12/18/2009, 02:09   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,198
Thread already opened

#Closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Error Installation
02/17/2012 - WarRock - 8 Replies
Hi, Wenn ich WarRock Starte kommt mitten in Der Installation eine meldung : Error opening file for writing C:/Programm Files (x86)GamesFirst/WarRock/data/HShield/HSUpdate.exe was ist das Fur eine meldung?
C# Installation Error
03/05/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 5 Replies
Hey epvp! I wanna code my pserver but I get this error when trying to install C#: http://i48.tinypic.com/10nb2o5.jpg I followed this guide to fix it but I couldn't find it in services, and then I downloaded what it said, and it said I had it installed on my computer already: Description: This error occurs when the BITS service is disabled, does not exist, has been deleted from the services application, was stopped while download was in progress, or if any service that BITS depends on...
Installation error.
05/05/2009 - Aion - 6 Replies
Hey, was just wondering if anyone knew what this error is? http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll298/StereoPi e/aionerror.jpg Any help would be appreciated.
Error During Installation
04/09/2009 - Aion - 3 Replies
Any help would be appreciated, I've tried everything I could think of so I've turned to the members of this board for help. The error I get is after I click the install when asking for an installation path (Picture is attached). I've tried downloading the files multiple times thinking they might be corrupt but that doesn't seem to be the reason. I'm running Windows XP Pro SP3 Thanks
Conquer Online 2.0 Error Installation
07/19/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
Hi, the game conquer online 2.0 have one error in one archive, in the installation produced one error, please, they can test to have if conquer he is bad, to know if it is the game or my computer, thanks. Answer