Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Weird Problem

Discussion on Weird Problem within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Weird Problem

Hello guys,

I'm playing on a private server called "Silkroad Europe", which has a rebirth system at 150 rbs max. I made a character there and played for some months, and reached 100 rbs. Then I stopped plauing for a while, and when I'm back, I try to log in my character. But what happens is that I see my character with 0/0 hp/mp, I can't move him and nothing spawns around me. This stays for about 10 seconds, or it never stops until the connection to the server is terminated. Then I have to relog, and the same happens again. I tried logging in with 5 other chars, one of which was on the same account, and they all log in normally, quickly and smoothly. But this one character is the only one that has this problem. Any help will be appreciated. Thank you very much.
Old 09/16/2015, 21:09   #2

Probably the acc got stucked somewhere
Old 09/21/2015, 20:12   #3

Something like that account stuck

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Weird Problem...
03/04/2012 - CO2 Private Server - 4 Replies
So long haha :D I developed some time ago a 5017 base, and on winxp it was working very well... I've changed my OS to win7 x64, the source runs normal, but when the client get the npcs spawned, the FPS go to 4/6 and the client get a hudge lag :X Would that be a problem with the client or WTF is that??????? :D ty in advance :P
DB BOT weird problem
05/14/2010 - SRO Private Server - 5 Replies
hey guys, why do i get this>? http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/2676/54712273.pn g http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/2676/54712273.pn g plz plz plz help me
Weird problem
12/21/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 1 Replies
Hmm ive searcged forum but no such topic,ive tried everything but still no succes. It seems i cant login my server because there is no Channel to login into . Im using difference client and diffrence server files that silkbotter posted. I got it running on a virtual machine xp sp3 1 gb of ram,40gb hdd. Server is running fine launches etc,and register works. Im using W7 with 2gb -1gb to vm.
[help]weird problem
07/30/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 5 Replies
i've tryed using like 20 different register pages there all setup right says that the account has been successfully created but when i look in phpmyadmin there is no account there so its not inserting it into the db can anyone help me with this i've been at it for 3 days now. using lotf source
a weird problem
03/23/2009 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
ok i have a cyber cafe... master pc: vga card: ati radeon xpress 1250 processor: amd athlon 64 x2 dual core processor 4000+ ram: 2 gb cyber pc's: vga card: ati radeon hd3200 processor: amd athlon 64 x2 dual core processor 5000+