Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 20:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Going back to sro, :)

Discussion on Going back to sro, :) within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow Going back to sro, :)

i haven't been playing sro on 8 months now, so just wondering, still same goldbots? And this new "bot bann" its real? Any new nice stuffs? or bad? lolz

Thx
Old 11/25/2009, 19:09   #2

well same thing I didn't play for 9 months =) and getting back
even got 2k silk .. but I can't get in to active any **** xD getting in has been more damaged , or I am so unlucky the thing is with sro I was the luckiest guy lmao
so I don't know , trying to login 2 days now xD it's sick

but answer to ur question > same **** new updates
Old 11/25/2009, 19:30   #3

okey i havent got in either, tried 1 day now -.-
Old 11/25/2009, 19:39   #4

there are some bugs I guess , it's getting worse everyday ;p lol
Old 11/25/2009, 20:13   #5

elite*gold: 20
Well the bans are for real. Silkbuyers as well as Nonsilkbuyers get banned. However it seems like the bans are random, you get two punishments before a perm. ban. Login to Server got harder, they changed the system to a .. well lets say .. a queue system .. however its not proven that its a real queue ..
Yea you see, the servers are still pretty full, logging takes up from 30mins to 30 hours possibly, if you read through the search button a bit about the new Login, you will see that non Prem players needs several hours to get in.
If you ask me, dont even begin to put any Silk into Silkroad, at least to this Version, cause its moreover a waste, your Silks aint saves you anymore, and many players left already, everywhere goldbots .. and if you ever make it to 100, you will need to put some silks into Magic Pop, to get a SoSun Weapon to be equal to many other players .. well anyway, have fun there ..
Old 11/25/2009, 23:48   #6

Dont back its ****!
Old 11/26/2009, 02:14   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by vkk View Post
Dont back its ****!
Then what are you wasting your time here for?

Lets face it, SRO can be an awesome game, you just need fun people to hang out with.

But ye, everything is still pretty much the same.. Gold bots, hard to log to most servers.
Old 11/26/2009, 02:59   #8

elite*gold: 19
Received Thanks: 1,800
Quote:
Originally Posted by xMedeia View Post

Lets face it, SRO can be an awesome game, you just need fun people to hang out with.

But ye, everything is still pretty much the same.. Gold bots, hard to log to most servers.
no traffic, no bots, and no retarded cheaters / scammers that cant play the game (well silkroad is about trading and earning money to get rich, so if u scam / cheat your not really playing the game cuz you cant) ;p and well.. some events.. then i think this would be the greatest mmorpg there is ^^ good graphics and all

ontopic : yea all these goldbots are still here and it wont get better unless you play ksro / csro / ecsro vip
Old 11/26/2009, 03:26   #9

Some say skill points will be sold for silks, that one would be a killer for all the people who spent months farming.
Old 11/26/2009, 04:35   #10

please dont go back to it please!!
Old 11/26/2009, 09:55   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Behemmoth View Post
Some say skill points will be sold for silks, that one would be a killer for all the people who spent months farming.
Yap Silks will get sold in Item Mall in like 2months or something but it has a hmm price like 80 Silks and its like POP you get random amount of silks, like 5k-30k I think it will be.

Freaks would buy 10k silks to finally get FF. And btw there is the POP Update which destroys the gameplay now at all, it will be in KSRO, you can get any Item which you want ! Will be like a Network, you choose an Item they show it to you, POP Card in, waste money, finally get it full sun.

Just SuxXx

My English suxXx I know dont tell me !
Old 11/26/2009, 10:15   #12

what ever it is guys .. joymax company is like hitler .. and we are the people that say o man this thing is evil , but we kill for him anyway xD it's just so smart and doing his job great .. joymax I mean ;p they are doing so great , it's the most earned free game XD
Old 11/26/2009, 13:21   #13

Welcome Backkkkk .. !! xD
Old 11/26/2009, 22:55   #14

if u want to come back on sro...don`t go on isro.. IS ****!!! go on ksro/rsro/csro/vsro or some of this server more cool then isro... and NO TRAFFIC easy/populated and nice ppl...
Old 11/27/2009, 15:33   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by xMedeia View Post

cze im alredy lvl 100 ff
but if i was need start new char and need 2 start from 0 i would never come back 2 this game in how its looks now
its just sad
Closed Thread