Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 14:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Jokemax=corrupted

Discussion on Jokemax=corrupted within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old 11/06/2009, 21:29   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitman69 View Post
Yet, another rant thread .
Your right we all know the severs are full and there going to stay that way.

#Request close
Old 11/06/2009, 22:12   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitman69 View Post
Yet, another rant thread .
oh really! if its really rant then why don't u show us why?
Old 11/06/2009, 22:17   #18

elite*gold: 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmed666 View Post
Jokemax, goldbots, goldcompanies and some bots (definitely sbot and maybe ibot) are the same. Here is why:

1. How much time do u think those fake goldbots need to collect 100 mil aloooooooooooooot.
2. 100 mil is sold for a **** cheap price if u think well u know that any company will know its not worth the effort.
3. I know this game is played mostly by kids so most of u don't realize what is going on behind the scene and how the MMORPG business is run.
4. Conclusion: jokemax is the same as gold companies and gold bots fill the server to make u buy premium to login.

Big advice, quit the **** game and don't buy premium from those money scums.
that shows us this is a rant thread..
Old 11/06/2009, 22:32   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleDreamer View Post
that shows us this is a rant thread..
omg didn't i just quote on what u said before. you should really see things more clearer and use your brain more.
Old 11/06/2009, 22:37   #20

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,303
Well, this thread will not change anything, just some complaining...who gives a flying duck about the way joymax earns it's money?
Any mmorpg game got its ways to earn money, and this is life in general you pay money you get quality = to the money paid, you don't pay money...you get some *****.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/06/2009, 22:46   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by WorldDj View Post
Well, this thread will not change anything, just some complaining...who gives a flying duck about the way joymax earns it's money?
Any mmorpg game got its ways to earn money, and this is life in general you pay money you get quality = to the money paid, you don't pay money...you get some *****.
yea i agree with u but if they want money (of course they do) they should make it like WOW and AION (monthly payment) and not deceive people like this by their fake bot war but they r just too greedy premium cost more that WOW monthly payment and by doing that they can also sell gold under different name and people will think that those goldbots are really the source of all that gold.
Old 11/06/2009, 22:54   #22

Received Thanks: 1,303
You have just mentioned it, they decieve people simply because they gain more money than respecting them ^^
Old 11/06/2009, 22:55   #23

Received Thanks: 2,198
If you had the opportunity the same as Joymax you would exploit it till there was nothing left, I know I would, we all know that iSRO is a source of income were as kSRO is where all the fun and updates is at...

With that being said, I don't think this thread will get much positive feedback, so...for now.

#Closed
Thanks
2 Users
Closed Thread