Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 01:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PK2 Skill Edit Help!!!

Discussion on PK2 Skill Edit Help!!! within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
PK2 Skill Edit Help!!!

hi guys,

i was wondering if someone has managed to edit a euro skill with a chinese skill?

im trying to edit my warrior skill so i can do frost nova motion (jump in air then land on ground) whenever i use the area taunt (howling shout) skill.

i've tried following crystal's pk2 guide but i cant get it working

anyone know the specific lines i have to copy over and paste them here would be extremely helpful.

thanks all

cheers!
Old 10/31/2009, 08:29   #2

elite*gold: 0
Just replace codes it may be work or may be crash .

Similar Threads Similar Threads
skill edit bug?
08/12/2010 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
my friend told me that there is a skill edit bug. i wanted to ask for a WORKING guide?... plz explain me how to it.. or give me a link to a working guide. tnx
skill edit
10/31/2008 - Dekaron - 5 Replies
ok I just have a couple quick questions, I haven't been playing for a while so I am a bit rusty now I have came back to hack some more :/ With the crc bypass do I need to stop the game from auto updating to the next version so that I can use it correctly and also can we edit using the csv files rather than directly editing the 4th data pack? thanks
how to edit skill lvl
08/02/2008 - RF Online - 1 Replies
guys paturo nmn po kung pnu mg edit ng skill lvl kc kya ko n mg edit ng lvl ng weapons at armors ang problema di ko xa mgmit khit n n edit ko n xa n mging png lvl 1 lgi my lumlbas ng cannot equip due 2 low skill lvl... p2ro nmn kung pnu mag edit ng skill lvl plz.... add me sa YM [email protected]
(question) how to edit skill force or give another skill force to a job
05/16/2008 - RF Online - 0 Replies
i was tried to gave "MAGNETIC NET" >>skill job for PUnisher to ASSaulter. but what i've got is, skill at Assauler job cant be oppened, and the "RAPID LOGIC" >> gLadius skill, exchange to "MAGNETIC NET" but it just the name not even give some efect like the true "MAGNETIC NET"...:confused: could someone give a hint to me for this exchange skillforce, or an explanation it would be good...:p thanx anyway and sory for my bad eng.. :D