Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

silk charge

Discussion on silk charge within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
silk charge

Hihoo,

When I wanna purchase Silks I'm not able to select PaySafeCard method .. This choice didn't appear ..

Someone know why ? :/

On my 2nd Account I got the PaySafeCard option, but not there :S
Old 02/28/2015, 21:01   #2

elite*gold: 0
Could be some sort of restriction inflicted upon your account for some reason.
You could always try sending a support ticket. With issues related to not being able to buy silk, Joymax is typically quite fast to answer

Similar Threads Similar Threads
EliteSRO charge silk....
08/12/2011 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
I go on the website, and try to charge silk, it takes me to the donate button. Is it the same thing? Also, it won't let me buy unless im level 80?!? Is this a bug, or am i really unable to buy anything until level 80?
Silk Charge .. Wtf?
06/15/2011 - Silkroad Online - 6 Replies
Hey guys, I had a Look in the silk Charge site from jomax. I wanted to buy silk with cashU ( I'm from Germany) In the Description from Premium silk is written that I can buy it with cashu When I take a Look to the Left, there are only 3 payment methods (Lol) Walle-Card, ePin (gamona) and PayByCash(can't use) What's that lol? I wanna buy my silk with PSC or cashu, but not with any ePin or sth.
Silk Charge
06/04/2011 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
[Silk Charge Problem]
11/10/2010 - SRO Private Server - 7 Replies
Thereīs just no option called "Walliecard".. The Thing is that i can charge silks by Walliecard with another account on joymax >_> can any1 help me to solve the problem?
[Silk Charge] Canīt charge Walliecard :O
11/07/2010 - Silkroad Online - 11 Replies
Thereīs just no option called "Walliecard".. The Thing is that i can charge silks by Walliecard with another account on joymax >_> can any1 help me to solve the problem?