Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Installing

Discussion on Installing within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Installing

Can someone Explain Or link To another Topic Explaining How to Installing and run this Client , Theres No Readme or Help.txt in anything and no where to explain how to do it ...
Old 10/28/2009, 07:56   #2

Just double click slecet next ~choos game place ~next w8 installing~ ok .
game will make update and have fun with traffic
Old 10/28/2009, 19:40   #3

elite*gold: 20
It's pretty self-explaining

BTW: Winghaven from Enemy Territory?
Old 10/29/2009, 03:08   #4

your joking??? you go on silkroadonline.net make sure you registered already.....then click on download and click which ever one suits you...then once download is complete double click on client downloader youll see it no worries...then click instal and there you gooo

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Need help installing
07/14/2010 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
I havent played sro in ages, decided to come back. so i downloaded the installer and when i run it, it says that "this is a client that can be used after the alexandriaadfdsfdf updtae....blah" I remember this happened ages ago when i installed the Euro update but forgot what i did to fix it....so yeah..............how do i fix it? Thanks
Error after installing new DX
04/13/2009 - Aion - 6 Replies
OK orignally i got a Direct X error..updated to the latest DX now its just giving me a generic error "if you were in the middle of something yada yada yada" I have a Radeon X850 graphics card ~256 mbs is it becuase my graphics card is too much suck?
need help installing
04/09/2009 - Aion - 4 Replies
ok so i downloaded all 5 files the set up 3 data.zo files and the date rar file .. but i dnt get how to install i click setup and i get nothing but a error message when i go intot he rar file everyhting wants a password. can someone pleaseexplain to me how to install
Installing Co2 -
05/26/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
Hello. I just formated my pc and i am having an annoying issue with installing conquer. So what i did was: I downloaded the latest client just an hour ago...i downloaded patch 4344-4349 and extracted it in the Conquer 2.0 folder.
installing co2
02/05/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
is there a way to install co2 on mac?