Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 02:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I cannot start Silkroad anymore...

Discussion on I cannot start Silkroad anymore... within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I cannot start Silkroad anymore...

Hey Guys,

I just decided to start playing SRO again and therefore I downloaded it again.
However, when I click the "Start" Button, nothing happens. After the "Silkroad Guard" sign, I do not get directed into the game and also the launcer does not close itself, it just stays open...

Any ideas? I tried redownloading from different sites, but I still got the same problem. Also, this problem occurs with both iSRO and Silkroad-R.

Would be happy if you have any advice...

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Silkroad-R Startet nicht! Hilfe!! Silkroad-R Dont Start Help!!
08/11/2014 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
Hallo ich habe ein Problem ! und zwar wenn ich den Launcher öffne und auf start drücke kommt unten sro guard und das ladet und wenn es fertig ist passiert ... nichts :confused: und der launcher bleibt weiterhin offen. _________________________________________________ __________________ Englisch: Hello I have a problem! and that when I open the launcher and hit start coming down sro guard and the invites and when it's done ... nothing happens: confused: and the launcher remains open. Sry...
Elsword won't start anymore T-T
07/30/2013 - Elsword - 3 Replies
So i've been playing Elsword for a couple of years now and today when started up Elsword it opened up the patcher thing, updated, X trap launched and Elsword closed automatically and i got a pop with an error report. I really dont understand what happened but please can someone help a guy out?
Backyardmonsters doesn't start anymore?!
04/24/2011 - Facebook - 1 Replies
Hey guys, My backyardmonsters doesn't work anymore since yesterday. everytime when i'm gonna visit my yard, it's loading 100%, but i'm always getting a note that : i have open it more than once a time that my computer is too slow or my internet is too bad but thats not true, so can someone help me please? :confused::confused::confused:
is anyone going to start makin anymore bots/hax/exploits/etc?
05/27/2009 - Eudemons Online - 2 Replies
ive looked around the forums and it seems none of the programmers are interested anymore. currently im trying to make a multi with the gm/pm commands unlocked but i need help finding the right address/text string