Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 01:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ISROBot I can't login

Discussion on ISROBot I can't login within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ISROBot I can't login

Hi I'm using the new version of ISROBot, but I can't login in game play. I can use charge.exe to see my credits but in game play the bot don't connect.
Old 10/23/2009, 06:12   #2

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 1,546
Try using the backup server,maybe they were going on maintainance.Otherwise,download a new copy of isrobot and try again,it has to work.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Hot ice Down oder login Server down!!Wenn ja sagt wolfi bescheid dass login down ist
01/01/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 1 Replies
hallo kann jmnd bescheid sagen bitte
iSROBot - Cant login on bot...
11/07/2008 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
I have got iSROBot, installed the latest version and logged in with and without Login tool... but once im in the game, i cant log in on the bot, nothing happens when i press Bot Login! I can't click Auto Train aswell... No firewall or any other antivirusprograms installed (ive tryed reinstalling windows xp and still the same problem) I CAN login with the charge.exe application, so i dont get it:S It says ive got 120 credits left... Is it possible that my low connection speed is the...
Suche Isrobot + crack Search Isrobot + crack
05/26/2008 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
Hallo! Hello! Ich suche den T-Bot oder den Isro-Bot + crack ! Oder hat jemand eine Softmod für mich? I search the T-Bot or the Isro-Bot + crack ! Or have you a softmod for me ? Danke ! Thank you !
Question about Isrobot with the bug login...
06/27/2007 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
How i can use the bug login and isrobot together? Becuase if i want isrobot working i need to go my folder silkroad and copy the sro_client1.98,and if i want to use the bug i need other sro_client. So what i need to make the isrobot working with the bug? Thx