Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 17:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Which degree do you prefer?

Discussion on Which degree do you prefer? within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lightbulb Which degree do you prefer?

Peace, Firstly I am new on this forum, So I'm thinking of opening a new server, which will return the beautiful past feeling, And surely the server will be Play2Win, However. If you interested in this Please share with us your suggestions.

Hey, still not decided you won't lose anything... Choose your server, and will begin work there!
  • Cap 80
  • Cap 90
  • Cap 100
  • Cap 110
  • Cap 120
  • Cap 130
  • Cap 140
Old 10/31/2014, 16:18   #2

elite*gold: 0
100/120

Similar Threads Similar Threads
What do you prefer
11/13/2013 - SRO Private Server - 7 Replies
Hello epvp, i was thinking, what does sro community realy need? Oldschool server with everything original with 80 cap CH only and low rates, Or ''Oldschool'' server that has coin systems, job systems, special sets and drops, weird as$ uniques, have people forgotten what does Oldschool means? So write down what do you think about those weird ''Oldschool'' servers :) Or you prefer to play them instead of original silkroad(real oldchool) that would have real oldschool features like having all...
Vote:Which Degree You Prefer For PVE Server?
04/26/2013 - SRO Private Server - 10 Replies
Which Degree You Prefer For PVE Server? Vote on this Site Please Please Vote: Which Degree You Prefer For PVE Server?
Which One Of These Do You Prefer?
03/10/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 27 Replies
Which One Do You Recommend to start off with? 4351 Source 5017 Source TQ Binaries 5065/5095 CoEmu 5095 Source
changin 9th degree to 10th degree?
12/30/2008 - Silkroad Online - 11 Replies
does anyone konw how to realize that in isro? would be great if someone can tell me :) gn8 all ^^