Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 19:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Is it Worth Putting money in to building sro server

Discussion on Is it Worth Putting money in to building sro server within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Is it Worth Putting money in to building sro server

well the past few weeks i have been on several sro servers had lot of fun and lot of look to be doing well so what i would need

Dedicated Servers
Team to set up server files and do development
Marketing the server

and the list goes on but how reliable are the people here and is it worth paying people to work on the server with you i have good bit of funding to put in to this project to support it for at least a year and a half
Old 09/09/2014, 16:02   #2

elite*gold: 28
Received Thanks: 2,649
Depends if you are going to build a good server in this case ye it is worth it
Old 09/12/2014, 12:38   #3

I'd rather not, if i were you, i wouldn't fund a server without a source code.

any modification in sro is just client and server side all you have to do is to pray if the client and server side will accept this modification.
Old 09/13/2014, 15:17   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by soly95 View Post
I'd rather not, if i were you, i wouldn't fund a server without a source code.

any modification in sro is just client and server side all you have to do is to pray if the client and server side will accept this modification.
Not really, i am able to bypass that. If any of you have ideas just contact me and i will make mod for a reasonable price
Old 09/13/2014, 15:47   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by paxemuman View Post
Not really, i am able to bypass that. If any of you have ideas just contact me and i will make mod for a reasonable price
Some one that have the skill to Reverse engineering can surely add the new contents.