Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 08:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PaySafeCard problems

Discussion on PaySafeCard problems within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
PaySafeCard problems

I charged 49€ 2 days ago but didn't receive any silks yet, but my money is gone.

Anyone has some info on this? It's the first time this happened to me.
Old 09/29/2009, 13:42   #2

elite*gold: 106
Received Thanks: 1,164
Dunno this payment methode, but if its an leagal one, id suggest you contact the staff.
Old 04/06/2010, 13:15   #3

Hi i have the same problem do u know more now?
Old 04/06/2010, 18:56   #4

elite*gold: 262
I've got such problems, when my num of psc was bad. I just went to the point when i got card and they checked it. It apeared that some numbers are bad and they are giving u new one. If they don't want call support service and ask them for advice what to do.

I wish it'll help.
Old 04/06/2010, 23:51   #5

Doesnt rlly helps ;(
My psc is fine there in money at only problem when i charged silk i got error from sro after transaction now my psc has 35euros less but no silk ;(

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Suche Paysafecard-Reste! / Search for Paysafecard (31Cent)
06/19/2010 - Main - 8 Replies
Ich suche eine Paysafecard , wo noch Guthaben drauf ist (1Cent-1Euro/1$) . Ich brauche 31Cent , oder mehrere Paysafecards , womit ich insgesamt 31Cent bekomme. Bitte hier schreiben wieviel ihr überhabt und dann PN schicken ;) DANKE! :D /// I search for a paysafecard, where there is still credit on it (1 cent-1 euro/1$). I need 31Cent, or more paysafecards so I get a total of 31Cent. Please write here how much you have on it and then send PN ;) THANKS! :D
[Problems] Source 5165 All Problems
11/28/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 7 Replies
Hello Everyone, Ok i will put All my problems here So i hope noone spamming and Say Go learn C# and w/e 1-RegPage: fixed all by adding  to the start of the pass and  to the end of the pass. its working okay and when i create character and try to rejoin the game close with itself Note: When i make From NewestCOServer Cmd it works fine and the game dont close i mean i want other players to make thier own accounts and dont ask me to make them The Accounts they want. 2-Lottery: Cant...
[Problems]Having problems in Cabal Wudijt
07/01/2008 - Cabal Online - 0 Replies
1>im having problems in registering in Wudijt can anyone help me give me working link 2>i cant seem to update my red cabal online is it offline? 3>when i load Cabal.exe the cabal window will just dissapear please help me,i followed everyone's advice but it doesnt work, can anyone tell me what the real problem? thanks! ^_^