Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Charge back

Discussion on Charge back within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 25
Charge back

I need answer from only who got expert in this or know what should i do

my friend bought silk from a guy that was trustfull and he charged for him with the new system of joymax to charge from visa cards

and he made a farm and finished and made every thing he wanted and got som wep d10

but unexpected thing he got banned in last visa card inspection of joymax due to charge back and he dont know what he should do

he's ready to pay the value of the silk he charged or how should he contact Joymax and ask them what he should do ..

please only who got expert answer us
thanks
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/22/2009, 06:32   #2

elite*gold: 0
Same Problem Here got Charged Back from Trusted Person is there anyway to contact Joymax to remove Block and pay for the silks
Old 09/22/2009, 06:36   #3

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,303
I guess if it is a paypal problem, it won't be solved easily...since paypal never works in Egypt so you need a friend of yours from an availble country of paypal to pay the amount of money, otherwise, iam not so helpfull...
Old 09/22/2009, 16:58   #4

I think it is possible to be unbanned by charging the same ammount of silks you (or whoever did it) chargedback. For example, if the chargeback was 100 silks, just charge another 100 silks. But I'd contact Joymax first through the E-mail service.
Old 09/22/2009, 21:34   #5

Received Thanks: 4,729
the solution: conttact joymax support (billing section), tell that something went wrong, and that you will pay the charged back money.
after you paid it, just contact them again with the transaction ID, and you'll be fine

happened to 2 friends of mine and they got unbanned.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/23/2009, 03:21   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by urmomzzz View Post
I think it is possible to be unbanned by charging the same ammount of silks you (or whoever did it) chargedback. For example, if the chargeback was 100 silks, just charge another 100 silks. But I'd contact Joymax first through the E-mail service.
I didn't know Joymax had a E-mail service with reel people, i thought it was all automated.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/25/2009, 01:57   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by greencow View Post
I didn't know Joymax had a E-mail service with reel people, i thought it was all automated.
it looks they only have in billing section xD