Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 08:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

The Silkroad Damage Formula

Discussion on The Silkroad Damage Formula within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 11/16/2010, 15:35   #16

elite*gold: 130
Quote:
Originally Posted by Contagiouz View Post
It's huge ****... what's about the damage of the weapon? It is not involved in this formula...

Character's attack power already has the wep attack power included.
First post? gr8

ON: The forum is csro's official forum.... Its proved again: chinese ppl have too much freetime
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/17/2010, 13:56   #17

elite*gold: 0
Hah and ive been arguing with hagall (owner of this account) about how the damage formula works for weeks and none of us were right / hagster
Old 02/14/2012, 11:10   #18

1 question, how is damage of a chinese player's imbue calculated?
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/16/2020, 22:27   #19

This is totaly wrong formula. Wrote an emulator in MatLAB to calculate damage with different char values. It never fits.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Silkroad Damage Formulas
03/21/2011 - Silkroad Online - 10 Replies
Silkroad Damage formulas All credits go to "Nicole" from forum.rev6.com, I just copied this. If you want to thank, thank Nicole, register in www.forum.rev6.com, and thank her, here: (Final) Formulas (Damage) - Rev6.com Forums In my opinion, this is really a great help to improve builds, especially for those that use hybrid chinese builds, it is really a great help. Good luck out there, I think this is pretty good, and easy to understand ;)
Can you help me? Attack formula !!
01/31/2010 - Aion - 0 Replies
- I want to ask about the attack's formula in INFO of the Character when equip weapon . - And how many defense i need to increase in order to decrease 1 damage. :confused:
Formula for Steeds Please
07/30/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
What is the accurate formula for steed breeding (the 0.9+0.1 rough estimate isnt gonna cut it for rare steeds). Dont need a calculator either
Steed Formula
07/30/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies
What is the accurate formula for steed breeding (the 0.9+0.1 rough estimate isnt gonna cut it for rare steeds). Dont need a calculator either
Most Damage Dealer in Silkroad.
08/25/2008 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
I think that Wizard/Cleric Full INT is the ultimate fighting tool in a guild war, they deal the most damage and can own everyone in game if they get the first hit. Anyone else have opinions on this?