Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Inspection!!

Discussion on Inspection!! within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 09/02/2009, 13:55   #16

elite*gold: 0
lol, i got warior/warlock 98 and i dont care much about that nuker, but u see, if u buy account its your foult... go and read in theyr site its ilegal to buy sell or trade accounts... so its theyr foult that u bought some? lol
Old 09/02/2009, 14:00   #17

Yea i know its illegal, but im sure alot of other things u use are illegal in sro to. But we still use / do them.
Old 09/02/2009, 14:01   #18

elite*gold: 61
Received Thanks: 1,972
Just listen every1 who is hacked can charge back so then every1 who got hacked (ALOT PEOPLE) will charge back so thats why they changed it
if they do rollback its not fair for people who just upped their stuff or just found something realy good.But if they wont people in big amounts will complain and chargeback and we wont know what they're doing untill 23.10 silkroad standard time i think for a roll back u need much more time right?So we all just have to wait untill 23.10 silkroad standard time
Old 09/02/2009, 14:03   #19

I thought 3 hours was kinda right time for rollback. They only need to restore the date for each server. Do a rollback on ur pc it takes ~5minutes lol. I know its a bit different but im sure they have a supercomputer to handle all the servers and stuff which shud be able to rollback them quickly...
But lets jst wait an see xD
Old 09/02/2009, 14:07   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by cocobro View Post
Yea i know its illegal, but im sure alot of other things u use are illegal in sro to. But we still use / do them.
yes but i wont wrote here that omg i got baned for using bot -,- and scream that its theyr foult.... same for buying account u know its ilegal and got risk so dont do it if u afraid too, and after got hacked dont need to blame joymax for that... they didint sayd for ya to buy acc ^^ so gl all who got hacked i know alot nice ppl which got hacked but still i know that its theyr own foult, staying on your own acc thats the best thing to do
Old 09/02/2009, 14:09   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaliosas View Post
yes but i wont wrote here that omg i got baned for using bot -,- and scream that its theyr foult.... same for buying account u know its ilegal and got risk so dont do it if u afraid too, and after got hacked dont need to blame joymax for that... they didint sayd for ya to buy acc ^^ so gl all who got hacked i know alot nice ppl which got hacked but still i know that its theyr own foult, staying on your own acc thats the best thing to do

Ok yea i know its my fault for buying the acc, but its quite clearly JM fault for changing the pw system, especially without telling players. And i dont care about gettin hacked anyway cuz i got all my items of it anyway.. but i show sympathy for the ones who lost billions in gold.
Old 09/02/2009, 14:12   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDOnt View Post
Do you all remember the big exploit in 2007? There were so many hacked ppl, and joymax didnt do a rollback, EVEN THOUGH it was their fault.

Now ppl are getting hacked again. But, this time its not joymax fault, you got hacked because you let other ppl know your acc info. This is not suggested by joymax anyways.
So for gods sake, tell me why they should do a rollback now.
They didn't even announce anything about a rollback so it's pretty ridiculous imo...
this
Old 09/02/2009, 14:13   #23

they did punishment for all who did ilegal things ^^ same as they baning bots now, so they did something for all who trade, buy, sell accounts ^^ thats all foxs
Old 09/02/2009, 16:35   #24

cool
Old 09/02/2009, 16:45   #25

Quote:
Ok yea i know its my fault for buying the acc, but its quite clearly JM fault for changing the pw system, especially without telling players. And i dont care about gettin hacked anyway cuz i got all my items of it anyway.. but i show sympathy for the ones who lost billions in gold.
HAHAHAHA AND U ARGUED WITH ME? HAHAHAHAHA LOL!
no, really, your own faul and u still keep posting

Quote:
If they do rollback, i get to lol in ur face for 14 days straight ok? xD ^^

If they dont (which is propable true) then... fack you ^^
oh talk about excitement LOL

THERE WILL NOT BE A ROLLBACK
Old 09/02/2009, 17:02   #26

Quote:
Do you all remember the big exploit in 2007? There were so many hacked ppl, and joymax didnt do a rollback, EVEN THOUGH it was their fault.

Now ppl are getting hacked again. But, this time its not joymax fault, you got hacked because you let other ppl know your acc info. This is not suggested by joymax anyways.
They didn't even announce anything about a rollback so it's pretty ridiculous imo...
i hope all noobs out there could read this. and forget about rollback dream
Old 09/02/2009, 17:11   #27

elite*gold: 20
Just in case of a rollback, it could be only of a week right ? Cause if i remember right, only before the inspection the whole data gets saved ..
Old 09/02/2009, 17:32   #28

elite*gold: 280
The Black Market: 119/0/0
Received Thanks: 2,276
last database backup was 1 week ago so anyone dreams about RollBACK just forget it
no roll backs !
Old 09/02/2009, 18:13   #29

Quote:

some of us got hacked by even our own chars
Old 09/02/2009, 18:25   #30

when does the inspection ends on gmt+1 ?