Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 00:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Anti-bot Pollcy on illegal program

Discussion on Anti-bot Pollcy on illegal program within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Anti-bot Pollcy on illegal program

just want to know :
how the program will be considered as illegal program?
Old 08/21/2009, 05:56   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,198
If you do anything but load SRO and play, Ex: Use 3rd party programs, such as , bots, loaders, even swear filter, anything that alters the way the game is meant to be.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/21/2009, 06:20   #3

elite*gold: 0
hehe ,that must be clean in GM when the Joymax done including SBOT isrobot agbot ..etc everything which used the 3rd programs!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Need an *Anti-Detect* program
01/22/2011 - Diablo 2 - 5 Replies
Is there any program that will make me using stings mh undetectable? many people believe that stings mh is undetectable already... don't believe this i got banned for it last ladder. I wan't to use it again but without getting my cd-key banned, so i need an anti-detect program, i know there is one since a guy on d2 told me he was using anti-detect while running mh in a baalrun game...so it excists and i need it ;) hehe, if there is anyone who has this program, plz post it up here! don't post...
[cSro] Anti 3rd Program Policy !?
07/03/2010 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
http://img534.imageshack.us/img534/7721/antipolicy .png Uploaded with ImageShack.us Translated with google! Source: ::˿·ȫÃñÓ*½Óа棺£º°£¼°Ñ޺󣺣º What you think guys, is CIMO giving Botters now a hard time?
Patch 5253 Anti-Bot Program will be updated?
05/06/2010 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
Did they really update it? I installed a multiclient and I've been botting ever since the patch came out and so far I haven't been DCed or botjailed or had any kind of problem lol
Illegal program detected!
09/08/2009 - Aion - 8 Replies
I'm getting this error while playing AION i already killed GG but still this appears in China Aion anyone knows how to fix this? plss help!:) its happening ingame after a few minutes
Restriction Campaign of Illegal Program Usage in Silkroad
07/07/2009 - Silkroad Online - 49 Replies
what do u think? Now on the hard way ;)... or all just the normal fake ?