Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DC all the time

Discussion on DC all the time within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
DC all the time

Umm hi! well i recently started to play sro again, but this time on sro R had a longer break like.. umm a year maybe.. and i avent had problems like this before.. and that is getting DC every few minutes.. 3 to 5 minutes maybe 10 max.. i get dc and again i enter and again dc.. its just.. .. like wth -.- i get dc on sro normal and on diffrent servers as well.. i dont get it.. i have stable network 5.2 mbs

i dont know what to do.. i realy like the game and want to play it, but with this i cant.. please tell me if you have some advices..

i did firewall exceptions for sro.exe and hackshield and have updated drivers.. graphic.. all.. i also did all detail so low.. still same sh*t

Old 01/07/2014, 23:42   #2

Its probably sro related. Wait till the next inspection if it keeps doing it for you.
Old 01/08/2014, 00:06   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by trknuta View Post
Umm hi! well i recently started to play sro again, but this time on sro R had a longer break like.. umm a year maybe.. and i avent had problems like this before.. and that is getting DC every few minutes.. 3 to 5 minutes maybe 10 max.. i get dc and again i enter and again dc.. its just.. .. like wth -.- i get dc on sro normal and on diffrent servers as well.. i dont get it.. i have stable network 5.2 mbs

i dont know what to do.. i realy like the game and want to play it, but with this i cant.. please tell me if you have some advices..

i did firewall exceptions for sro.exe and hackshield and have updated drivers.. graphic.. all.. i also did all detail so low.. still same sh*t

bot problem...
Old 01/08/2014, 09:01   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by paxemuman View Post
bot problem...
no -.-

i dont have a bot and never had one...
Old 01/08/2014, 10:09   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by paxemuman View Post
bot problem...
no.. thats the problem that he doesnt have bot.. ^^
Old 01/08/2014, 14:38   #6

well.. i tried sro on other PC which is like 50x better spec and no dc.. but this one at home dcing like hell, but still on that old pc i player sro for years and WoW and many other games with no problem.. so wth now
Old 01/09/2014, 00:44   #7

The old PC is also in your home? I would check your network for any instabilities. I used to DC every 20-30mins. replaced my router with a 200USD one and now i don't DC at all anymore from morning till evening with 64 bots.
Old 01/09/2014, 17:26   #8

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 3,766
Quote:
Originally Posted by monoking View Post
The old PC is also in your home? I would check your network for any instabilities. I used to DC every 20-30mins. replaced my router with a 200USD one and now i don't DC at all anymore from morning till evening with 64 bots.
I believed this sentence until I read the "64 bots" part
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/09/2014, 17:41   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creationist View Post
I believed this sentence until I read the "64 bots" part
yeh, that ''64 bot'' part is pretty unlikely
Old 01/09/2014, 17:50   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by monoking View Post
no, they are on separate network, old pc is at home, new pc is at office ^^

and router at home is brand new and network is very fast and stable
Old 01/09/2014, 18:19   #11

Bring your PC to home and see if it DC's. If it still dc's its your network.

If a router is brand new doesn't mean your network is stable at home. The biggest mistake people make is to buy a cheap router, top ones have a cpu for a reason.. And there you go.. slow responsive internet when they have many connections going while downloading on torrent and botting 4-10 clients..
There can be many factors like your ISP having unstable line to your home. Modem being ******. Double hardware firewall. ****** router etc.
I notice SRO is very sensitive to loss of internet connection. 1/2 secs and you already DC. You might not notice a thing at while browsing/gaming, and in the end it could be your router etc like in my case.

And for the gnoobs up there who didn't believe me..
Here a screenshot of my bot manager.

And a link to one goldbot guild "moneymakerz" minimum 104-110 50/50 blame rev for wrong readings..

And don't forget 2 parties in mirrors so that makes it 64..

So whois the laughing stock now? do i earn a cookie now?
Old 01/09/2014, 19:21   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by martynas123boxter View Post
yeh, that ''64 bot'' part is pretty unlikely
there are ppl who run ~200 bot, but not on 1 serveras i know highest bot by one person on sro-r is 116 char
Old 01/10/2014, 08:27   #13

Thanks for the help monoking but people who run a ton of bots ruin the game. I don't know why you would be flaunting that thinking it's impressive to people on the forums looking for help..
After having said that, with clientless you could run as many bots as there are server spots..
The entire section from "and for gnoobs ..." to " cookie now?" was completely unnecessary. A simple reply wouldve sufficed something like what alexhun posted.
No hard feelings just trynna help.