Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 06:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SRO-R which build

Discussion on SRO-R which build within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SRO-R which build

Hey!
Two days ago I started play at Sro-R and i wanna ask you which build do you recommend?
I never use bot at games so i no need build to botting.
I play with friend ( rogue/cleric ) so what do you recommend for me ?
I like all builds in sro except wizard , but the most i love warlock/cleric but i don't know that warlock/cleric will be good choice.
Please help me.

BTW : I'm looking for class good at exp , and sometimes but seldom some pvp.
Old 01/07/2014, 22:08   #2

in silkroad-r , you better hope you play with friends because to get in a pt of random ppl you'll most likely need to bot especially 24/7. Otherwise they wont let you in to level.

Um , the most recommended builds in my server that i have seen those pretty **** good without the need of support from others are S/S and Glaviers. Of course every build needs support especially in a war , but those two stand out more when it is 1 on 1. Bladers too im not going to lie , but i dont see them much , and i barely see any bowers.

If you are going european. You gotta focus a lot on you're gears to survive alone. Otherwise you'll need buff support from others. Thats my 2 cent. Im currently level 119 and that's my opinion. Other ppl have they own opinions. So wait a bit more and hope other ppl reply.
Old 01/08/2014, 06:45   #3

So I think i will create new char. It will be nuker s/s or full int spear. Which will be better for solo play and why ?
Old 01/08/2014, 07:31   #4

warrior-warlock. warlock-cleric rapes in pvp
Old 01/11/2014, 12:27   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by kukusiek97 View Post
So I think i will create new char. It will be nuker s/s or full int spear. Which will be better for solo play and why ?
I have a full int spear, on Thebes, it is awesome, you deal alot of damage, and you survive at mobs with 6-7 lvls higher than you. Spear is awesome at pvp if you know the switch to shield technique.

I recommend spear, its alot funner than S/S.

e/g at s/s what do you exactly do at pvp? knockdown and sometimes nuke?
Old 01/12/2014, 00:38   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffpascal View Post
I have a full int spear, on Thebes, it is awesome, you deal alot of damage, and you survive at mobs with 6-7 lvls higher than you. Spear is awesome at pvp if you know the switch to shield technique.

I recommend spear, its alot funner than S/S.

e/g at s/s what do you exactly do at pvp? knockdown and sometimes nuke?
just like you got your certain glavie/spear chains , s/s has they're owns. Do they use it like you do ? its up to them. But because knockdown and stab is more affective and more annoying and guaranteed most of the the time a win. Its done more often. There nothing special over spear and s/s.