Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 17:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Good Spot for GoldBot

Discussion on Good Spot for GoldBot within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Good Spot for GoldBot

I have two Wizard / Cleric Lv 76 with masterys FF 72, which would be a good spot to make gold?In the Roc Mountain Lv 70 and Lv 70 of Cave (Nachal) is good?

Thx for answers
Old 08/17/2009, 02:26   #2

elite*gold: 20
I think Cave is a good spot, but the Nachal room is very small, they are wizards, soo, they can clean the whole room in 2/3 skills...

I'd say try Roc mount, in a wide area, but try going for the Eagles, and not Feather. Because Feather areas are very small. Black eagles area are more wide, and you can clean a lot of them in a single shot

Hope I helped...
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/17/2009, 03:44   #3

niya sniper... u can 1 hit those and they are lvl74... cons lots of bots.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/17/2009, 05:37   #4

Always keep your goldbot at least mobs 5 to 7 lvl bellow you if you can go lower even better just make sure you get gold drops and your set the lower the more drops... simple
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/17/2009, 16:03   #5

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChronoXX View Post
Always keep your goldbot at least mobs 5 to 7 lvl bellow you if you can go lower even better just make sure you get gold drops and your set the lower the more drops... simple
The best is 5 lvls lower, that's where you get most drops ^^
Gold should be the same, but when killing monsters 5 lvls below, you get insane drops, even in high lvls.
Old 08/18/2009, 15:29   #6

Thx Guys !!!