Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 17:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

heres my small question..

Discussion on heres my small question.. within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
heres my small question..

i am think it will end in awesome spamming but nvm.... when you all cry about gold bots and dont want buy premium why not just quit the game? i dont understand you guys really...
Old 08/15/2009, 14:58   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamunknowed View Post
i am think it will end in awesome spamming but nvm.... when you all cry about gold bots and dont want buy premium why not just quit the game? i dont understand you guys really...
close pls
1.NO COMMENT
2.THE STUPIDST TOPIC OF THE YEAR
3. SPAMM
4.WARNING THE AUTOR PLS
Old 08/15/2009, 15:29   #3

Hes just ask a simple question...Who is brave anough to answer him?Nobody, i think so.!
Old 08/15/2009, 15:46   #4

i have answer to that . Because silkroad is too addictive game to quit it... everyone is too exited to stop it. but i found a solution... i quited Isro ( Bots, goldbots, scammers, turks, spammers, you name it they got it ) and Yes i am addicted to silkroad BUT i joined Tsro =) now i can truly play the game without goldbots and spamers and server traffic Exelent for me
Old 08/15/2009, 16:02   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodhawk View Post
close pls
1.NO COMMENT
2.THE STUPIDST TOPIC OF THE YEAR
3. SPAMM
4.WARNING THE AUTOR PLS

.... when you need higher post count just write post count +1 but things like this childish and is a sign that you have 0 behaviour nothing more to say...
Old 08/16/2009, 12:14   #6

elite*gold: 20
OK ... this topic is made to show us that we should buy premium or just quit sro ? unbelievable sucha great thread . +5 you win sir ....

srly Close This Thread
Old 08/17/2009, 07:49   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by y4nk View Post
OK ... this topic is made to show us that we should buy premium or just quit sro ? unbelievable sucha great thread . +5 you win sir ....

srly Close This Thread
your an idiot dude......... he make the topic to ask a question not to make ppl quit or buy ne thing so just think before u talk

and learn to read
Old 08/17/2009, 14:44   #8

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,303
#Request close(flame war is starting)
and ur answer:most of use here are too adicted to that game dreaming for a lvl100 dude (i need 2 more lvls for tht lvl >.<)
Closed Thread