Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 23:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

legend 8 mysterious temple of jupiter

Discussion on legend 8 mysterious temple of jupiter within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question legend 8 mysterious temple of jupiter

hi i download client Silkroad online from but when i install it i get this msg:

this is a client file that can be used after the legend 8 mysterious temple of jupiter update.

what is " legend 8 mysterious " and where can i download? i dont find in this site?
Old 12/01/2013, 00:11   #2

elite*gold: 0
Hmm, sometimes it gets that error. You might just want to uninstall SRO and then reinstall it.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Jupiter Temple] after Teleport DC !!!
04/19/2013 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
Hello Epvper , i need some help i have this problem like much other player . http://www.jaypac.de/upload/508459crazyshot_3.png client : teleportdata.txt
[HELP] Jupiter temple Uniques
12/21/2012 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
Hey can some1 send me jupiter temple uniques commands? Its rly important for me, thx :)
Jupiter temple Problem
04/14/2012 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
Hello guys i have big problem with jupiter temples both hall of Worship and Zealots hideout the problem is that i can enter both temples in beginner level normally but when i try to enter intermediate or advanced i know it needs 2 players in pt so i did that but when i try to enter nothing happens just game stops for a sec then it work but didnt teleport and here is what i see in gameserver http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/6039/75922201.jp g
Silkroad Online Legend VIII: Mysterious Temple Of Jupiter
07/11/2011 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
Can someone upload this latest version?
Media pk2 after "Mysterious Temple of Jupiter"
07/07/2011 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
I have a request of, if someone was so nice and he could upload to me a few txt. files from media pk2. after "Mysterious Temple of Jupiter" update... :rolleyes: what i need is: textdata_equip&skill textdata_object textdataname textevent texthelp textquest textquest_otherstring textquest_queststring