Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 22:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

If A New Server Opens With Rok Update:

Discussion on If A New Server Opens With Rok Update: within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
If A New Server Opens With Rok Update:

Hey m8s, if a new server were to open with the Rok Update, I would want to make a new guild there, to try and own the server, best guild on server pretty much. We will have our contenders but together with lots of pro's we can do it.

Guild Name is undecided but i am happy to take requests and it can be decided as majority.
Wud like to have one or two people who are Co-Leaders, these would have full rights and act as leaders. They would also need to help with financial side of the guild...
Must be active and preferably have prem+ although normal prem wud do. Active and preferably botter to get to them higher levels faster then others
English speaking an fun players, we want fun time for everyone

Openning of a server isn't definite, but with most updates one comes usually, and i hope it does.

Edit: Ganna make a union with Europeans guild, also will go for the FW with us, please any1 wants to join say here or pm, also want guild names suggestions

Ps. I know this isnt where the topic is meant to go, but as it is for new server i couldnt see that option in the guild recruiting sections, much appreciated if MOD's would respect this

Thanks, cocobro
Old 07/27/2009, 01:55   #2

there is already something for this, thought i cant tell you who has the same idea, but i saw it ^^
Old 07/27/2009, 05:30   #3

so i have to say _XoxoX_ ill be there i will make anew guild too euro names Europeans we can make union for FW and maybe we can make it ,thx and good luck all
Thanks
1 User