Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

sroking/agbot?

Discussion on sroking/agbot? within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question sroking/agbot?

Who is better? What do you think?

Sroking or agbot??

Sroking is good for what??

Agbot is good for what??

Well. post a response if you know. cause i want to know then i'll choose the better.
Old 07/20/2009, 06:45   #2

sroking is better... because he go back town .. buy all things u need... and walk back to training place
Old 07/20/2009, 09:37   #3

Well Agbot does all that too . My opinion: Agbot is average bot. It has some bugs which can be annoying. I think u should use Sroking untill it will start to be pay to use and then simply start using agbot which is great too.
Old 07/20/2009, 14:00   #4

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by djbomba View Post
sroking is better... because he go back town .. buy all things u need... and walk back to training place
True.
Sroking is faster and easyer to use than Agbot. He got those built in scripts to get back to town and so. There is no need to use nuconnector to, so it is easyer to launch
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/20/2009, 14:17   #5

personally i prefer sroking.
but i'been using sroking from the start and only used agbot 1 day.
but i think most people will prefer sroking over agbot
Old 07/20/2009, 14:56   #6

ok thanks..
Old 07/20/2009, 18:26   #7

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,198
For people who aren't that lazy as to making scripts, then agBot.

agBot is quicker, if you know how to use it.