Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 04:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Bots are not the problem

Discussion on Bots are not the problem within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Bots are not the problem

Old 07/08/2009, 05:32   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,198
I don't get the point of the video?

We all know the reason for full servers are auto-login programs, gold bots, and player bots, no need to make a video about it to prove a point that has already be proven, a long long time ago.
You forgot to mention 24/7 Lv1 characters in town, stalling or doing nothing, they don't need bots, just a loader/or ac, or some clientless tool (Torque,agBot)

Quit SRO like I did.
Old 07/08/2009, 05:35   #3

you wasted 1 minute of my life with this **** thx
Old 07/08/2009, 05:57   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by theoneofgod View Post
I don't get the point of the video?

We all know the reason for full servers are auto-login programs, gold bots, and player bots, no need to make a video about it to prove a point that has already be proven, a long long time ago.
You forgot to mention 24/7 Lv1 characters in town, stalling or doing nothing, they don't need bots, just a loader/or ac, or some clientless tool (Torque,agBot)

Quit SRO like I did.
no really , no all know the reason for full servers , or are some retards for understand it

what is my sorprice on my olds videos , many users posting :
Quote:
The bots are not the problem
Old 07/08/2009, 07:27   #5

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,472
yea saw this while was browsin the sro vids
dude, get over it, ur lvl 95, when im gonna be 95 i wont give a **** about bots, just like i dont give a **** now. just go pvp and own everyone lol...
Old 07/08/2009, 10:41   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibiohazardi View Post
hypocrite much? im pretty sure u botted before because if those really are your chars in your sig no way u grinded them to that level.
Old 07/08/2009, 11:45   #7

A topic by biohazard! lets see is it another cry/whine thread! oh yes it is indeed.

First off all as usual you are a hypocrite and a confused idiot, sorry for the flame but its the truth you farmed your char at ongs in a BOT party, you probably bot yourself and 3rd stop ******* crying, some of us actually got a life and will be at work/school or whatever they feel like doing when inspections ends, not everyone is a freak and set up an alarm to wake up or waits for servers to open to login.

your knowledge about the company and the game is beyond pathetic, you have no clue what you are talking about as usual and you draw conclusion too fast, nprotect license and the link with joymax and gold companies has been explained many many times but seems like there are still idiots that believe otherwise (points finger to biohazard).

Few reason why servers are NOT full in the first hour IN THIS ORDER!:

1 other things to do (aka what some of you call real life)
2 bots not updated yet

I know girls that whine less in their period time, maybe its time for you to do a *** change or rethink why you still actually play this game.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 07/08/2009, 12:31   #8

I would prolly shoot you in your annoying head if you would be in the same room. I remember your vids from 2007, and they are still ****, just like this one. As henkdemol said, you do not have a ******* clue about what you are talking. Just gtfo already.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/08/2009, 13:10   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by henkdemol View Post
A topic by biohazard! lets see is it another cry/whine thread! oh yes it is indeed.

First off all as usual you are a hypocrite and a confused idiot, sorry for the flame but its the truth you farmed your char at ongs in a BOT party, you probably bot yourself and 3rd stop fucking crying, some of us actually got a life and will be at work/school or whatever they feel like doing when inspections ends, not everyone is a freak and set up an alarm to wake up or waits for servers to open to login.

your knowledge about the company and the game is beyond pathetic, you have no clue what you are talking about as usual and you draw conclusion too fast, nprotect license and the link with joymax and gold companies has been explained many many times but seems like there are still idiots that believe otherwise (points finger to biohazard).

Few reason why servers are NOT full in the first hour IN THIS ORDER!:

1 other things to do (aka what some of you call real life)
2 bots not updated yet

I know girls that whine less in their period time, maybe its time for you to do a sex change or rethink why you still actually play this game.
so funny coment

let me understand u , u are a Joymax employee? or maybe bot employee? u have alot balls for talk , but who are u?

Kid please understand ... im a only beta test 1 user , when u play tibia I have played SRO without autopotion update , when u download SRO I up to lvl 51 by hand at xian

yes , I used the bot , 51 to 96 and again with my second char (1-->96) , But I understand that the bot destroy the game and stop use it , and due I used bot I can talk , what can comment a pure hand user?

now kid , im no sure how spend u spend u time , but if no have time to play dont login due
Im CS employee for a multinational oil company , Im Ing Sys student , Im english student , Im work customise my optra , I have 8 years with my girlfriend and I go to any hardware convention/event/conference
but I have about 2-4 hours per day for play

but I no have 2-4 hours for try login due a retard user like u are filling the server with no user characters and I have worked so much on my chars for leave due a son of rich think that is good idea force all users to buy premium
Old 07/08/2009, 13:44   #10

If you're working, why don't you simply buy a prem? Lol. You're a fat 15 year old mexican kid who lives from selling tomatos on the street, get the **** out
Thanks
4 Users
Old 07/08/2009, 13:51   #11

@ above,

You already are level 96 so shut up if i was level 96 i won't be botting either. but im level 64 atm. therefore im still botting.
And you say you are an english student? i don't know for sure, but im 17 and not english. But i think i can talk/write/speak english better then you do in your post -_-
Old 07/08/2009, 13:52   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibiohazardi View Post
so funny coment

let me understand u , u are a Joymax employee? or maybe bot employee? u have alot balls for talk , but who are u?

Kid please understand ... im a only beta test 1 user , when u play tibia I have played SRO without autopotion update , when u download SRO I up to lvl 51 by hand at xian

yes , I used the bot , 51 to 96 and again with my second char (1-->96) , But I understand that the bot destroy the game and stop use it , and due I used bot I can talk , what can comment a pure hand user?

now kid , im no sure how spend u spend u time , but if no have time to play dont login due
Im CS employee for a multinational oil company , Im Ing Sys student , Im english student , Im work customise my optra , I have 8 years with my girlfriend and I go to any hardware convention/event/conference
but I have about 2-4 hours per day for play

but I no have 2-4 hours for try login due a retard user like u are filling the server with no user characters and I have worked so much on my chars for leave due a son of rich think that is good idea force all users to buy premium
Thanks for proving my point.

You have no clue who i am and yet you assume i started playing later than you!
You have no clue who i am and you already know my age? since you are calling me a kid.
I am giving these examples to show you how wrong you are in your way of thinking, you got no clue and yet you assume your reality IS the only reality while its partially and sometimes totally wrong.

I also have about those 4 hours you said to play sro, but do i care if i cant login? no .....there are autologin solutions to save my time, you sound old enough to realise simple things in life cant be changed and the only way to fix those simple things is TO MOVE ON, maybe you are too addicted or too afraid to quit the game i have no clue but crying/whining about it and especially when your information is wrong is pathetic.

have a nice day
Thanks
3 Users
Old 07/08/2009, 14:28   #13

Pwnt xD
Old 07/08/2009, 20:23   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by henkdemol View Post
Thanks for proving my point.

You have no clue who i am and yet you assume i started playing later than you!
You have no clue who i am and you already know my age? since you are calling me a kid.
I am giving these examples to show you how wrong you are in your way of thinking, you got no clue and yet you assume your reality IS the only reality while its partially and sometimes totally wrong.

I also have about those 4 hours you said to play sro, but do i care if i cant login? no .....there are autologin solutions to save my time, you sound old enough to realise simple things in life cant be changed and the only way to fix those simple things is TO MOVE ON, maybe you are too addicted or too afraid to quit the game i have no clue but crying/whining about it and especially when your information is wrong is pathetic.

have a nice day
hahahaha , its easy know when is talking with a kid

for example , a adult person say
Quote:
your information is wrong is pathetic
and try prub why are wrong but the kids say
Quote:
your information is wrong is pathetic
and evade the point , show examples outside the topic and prefer evade the hard questions

u point is so weak : "the ppl dont wake up for the server inspeccion but wake up 1 hour later exactly the time when the bot was updated?" what lack of sense ... , each server have max 500 users , each user with about 7 chars (stallers , goldbots , mains chars) , why the server is full after 1 hour? waiting for fill the server with multiclient , bot and multibot work with this version

please if no have prub that Im wrong , dont answer , Ill happy if u show ur point like adult and stop talk like a kid

@backo u are son of rich , u dont know what is the price of 1 hour of hard work , and u no know what is play by hand 1 hour leveling
Old 07/09/2009, 07:36   #15

I knew you would come up with such an answer, since like i said earlier your reality "truth" is the only reality "truth"

My bad there it should be "your information is wrong and pathetic" just because i dare to tell you what i see and what i feel about you makes me a kid? your logic amazes me.

you are blinded by fury/anger there is no reason for me to continue a discussion with someone that is not open for new ideas, and before you start calling me a kid take a moment, look in the mirror and ask yourself: why do i find this game so important that it makes me cry/whine about it each time? and dont come up with the fun answer since that is what we all have.

And once again you amaze me, you know backo? if so then well that comment might be right but i guess you have no clue who he is and still there is mister ibiohazardi with his own truth getting spammed all over the place, here is 1 advice from a "kid" to you "be open for new things"

If you can answer that, then i am ready for a discussion with you, right now its pointless and i don`t want to turn this into a flame and rather not point fingers on more things you are doing wrong.

I know i am stubborn from time to time maybe you should ask yourself if you aren't being stubborn right now.