Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 00:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Bots are not the problem

Discussion on Bots are not the problem within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 07/09/2009, 21:34   #16

elite*gold: 0
we all know the reason for full servers is not the players who bot to farm sp or exp cuz it realy is very hard to lvlup at high lvls especialy at lvl 100 cap.

you can say the bots are the programs that made our live a better place cuz now we have time for life and playing..

the main reason for full servers are goldbots..
Old 07/09/2009, 21:49   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by crobadom15 View Post
we all know the reason for full servers is not the players who bot to farm sp or exp cuz it realy is very hard to lvlup at high lvls especialy at lvl 100 cap.

you can say the bots are the programs that made our live a better place cuz now we have time for life and playing..

the main reason for full servers are goldbots..

DUDE? u r so *** dam addicted to the game that if no bot u would grind non stop and be lifeless? couse it seems so at ur post when u said that now u have time for life -_-
Old 07/09/2009, 23:00   #18

i dont know why u made that video cuz u are Sbot user too and u bot ur glavier and ur warlock and all ur guild are botters :S
Old 07/10/2009, 00:47   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibiohazardi View Post
@backo u are son of rich , u dont know what is the price of 1 hour of hard work , and u no know what is play by hand 1 hour leveling
Are you black sir ?
Because you sound like a ******.

-BEST REGGARDDSAERSD julmuri
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/10/2009, 01:30   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaliosas View Post
DUDE? u r so *** dam addicted to the game that if no bot u would grind non stop and be lifeless? couse it seems so at ur post when u said that now u have time for life -_-
na didnt mean it like that ..
i meant we would have more spare time cuz some of us have school..

and no..
im not addicted to this game..

i dont have the nerves to grind and spend so much time just to lvlup -.-
thats why theres a bot..
Old 07/10/2009, 01:35   #21

#don't post **** !!!
-Crobadom15
-HEast
-lopasas
-Low_Riders
-x_king_x
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/10/2009, 12:05   #22

elite*gold: 1
some people agree with him. and i agree to. this is a public forum, not you`re forum please be polite.
Old 07/12/2009, 13:36   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by backo View Post
If you're working, why don't you simply buy a prem? Lol. You're a fat 15 year old mexican kid who lives from selling tomatos on the street, get the **** out
probably the funniest thing i have ever read on this peice of **** website
Old 07/12/2009, 19:49   #24

2 things.

1.- i know that i waste time of my life watching that video expecting something..

2.- i hope the creator of the video read this. "change back"? wtf before to make something and call noob to others.. do your homework.. is CHARGEBACK..
Old 07/12/2009, 22:23   #25

Received Thanks: 1,583
Quote:
Originally Posted by backo View Post
If you're working, why don't you simply buy a prem? Lol. You're a fat 15 year old mexican kid who lives from selling tomatos on the street, get the **** out
Dam dude you just simply OWNED him right there.
Old 07/13/2009, 16:53   #26

elite*gold: 20
# warned majestic47 for post #23.

I dont get the topic here? is here any sense to leave that open?

tell me.