Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 17:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

hybrid party and low spawnrate

Discussion on hybrid party and low spawnrate within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
hybrid party and low spawnrate

hey guys i have been off from isro for a while i have a hybrid party 3 nukers 1 wiz 1 warr 1 cleric 2 bards it's pretty much capable of surviving and that is not the problem the problem was is the spawn rate it is very very low and by low i mean like max 1 monster at the range sometimes non but that was a round 4 months ago so did they fix this issue or am i doing smth wrong my whole party is around 75 and 1 lvl 80 so what's up with **** and is there any ideas to get this party back on its feet ?
Old 07/28/2013, 11:08   #2

maybe you should find a spot with more monsters? lol
Old 07/28/2013, 19:29   #3

elite*gold: 122
Well change your town place to any spot xD
Old 07/29/2013, 03:57   #4

c'mon iam not that stupid i mean where ever i go moobs just does not spawn back even if there were tons of them once i start nothing in sight and they do not respawn someone told me that joymax decreased the spawnrate for all 70- monsters or smth but iam already at 78-80 so ?