Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 08:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Ban Illegal use of Torque Clientless Detected!

Discussion on Ban Illegal use of Torque Clientless Detected! within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow Ban Illegal use of Torque Clientless Detected!

The 80 users or so who used
agbot + torque illegally
are listed as Wanted

@ elitepvpers

@ rev6

I <--
U -->
Old 06/20/2009, 07:29   #2

Yeh i got that too but does that mean i get banned from SRO? I switched to SROking already agbot didn't even work.. wait a second rev6 can't ban me..
Old 06/20/2009, 07:34   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXkinachiXx View Post
Yeh i got that too but does that mean i get banned from SRO? I switched to SROking already agbot didn't even work.. wait a second rev6 can't ban me..
Your listed there

Funny >.> AgBot didn't work,
no wonder it didn't work you used it illegally

Nah your not banned from silkroad, though everyone
that visit rev6 will know that you are the cause why
they suspended agbot release in the past week.

Unless Joymax decide to ban them, but I don't see it happening.
Old 06/20/2009, 07:37   #4

I'm serious it didn't work agbot kept closing the moment it opened i'm using SROking now and plus SROking is 10x better than agbot. I don't see why anyone is using agbot apart from paying money for clientless... SROking enlightened me xD

BTW what am i banned for then?
Old 06/20/2009, 07:42   #5

Quote:
I'm serious it didn't work agbot kept closing the moment it opened i'm using SROking now and plus SROking is 10x better than agbot. I don't see why anyone is using agbot apart from paying money for clientless... SROking enlightened me xD

BTW what am i banned for then?
Agbot keep closing because you used it illegally >.>
Old 06/20/2009, 07:45   #6

Serious? I asked the dude who orignally made it clientless and he said it was working..
Old 06/20/2009, 08:03   #7

my 78 wiz got ban ..... fkn ***.hole who made that ****..
Old 06/20/2009, 08:03   #8

Quote:
Serious? I asked the dude who orignally made it clientless and he said it was working..
Well, you figure it out, as far as I am concern agbot work flawlessly for me and quite a few people around me too.

Though I must admit agbot might not be the friendliest bot out there, meaning it not friendly to configure, but if you can configure it well, it can become really efficient.

Anyhow, not going into a bot war here, I must admit any bot these day are all decent since they are all packet bot. I still fell isrobot is the best bot out there for being friendly user.

Anyway, just came to laught a little since i had some time to waste ^^
Also I don't believe that the owner of torque wanted he's clientless to be used to crack other bot >.> since the owner of torque know the owner of rev6 from what i heard.
Old 06/20/2009, 08:34   #9

"Ban Illegal use of Torque Clientless Detected!"

NOT, "Ban Illegal use of Torque Clientless + AGBOT Detected!"

Old 06/20/2009, 09:41   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by poffka View Post
my 78 wiz got ban ..... fkn ***.hole who made that ****..
Dude 1st of all you account isn't banned... U just can't use agbot ever again
2nd of all who told u to use torque+agbot clientless... You must accept the consequence urself instead of blaming it.
Old 06/20/2009, 10:52   #11

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,197
This sort of crack/add-on is the reason for agBot not being updated.
Old 06/20/2009, 12:59   #12

Lol, they're just getting another way of getting more users to SROKing. Really, why would I use AGBot, when I could use SROKing? I wouldn't think twice, I know SROKing doesn't have clientless, but it's a matter of time.
Old 06/20/2009, 13:08   #13

Wait a second, whats wrong in using agbot with torque? Didnt they link to torque recently? Then whats wrong if someone patches torque to make it work with agbot? If they want their own clientless to be protected why do they link to a free one then?
I dont care if i never may use agbot again but i just dont get the point.
Old 06/20/2009, 13:52   #14

Ban Illegal use of Torque Clientless + AGBOT Detected!"

I also got this message posted. I just wish to say that i nvr use clientless feature and i got this message. Possible cause could be that my dump folder was uploaded to sro or that when my sro client crashed, agbot and nuconnector was still running.

Just a note guys.
Old 06/20/2009, 14:42   #15

Well, I've used Torque a lot, and only the two Chars which I used with Torque & AgBot Cracked, were banned. But I can still log in with all of my chars to Silkroad, so maybe I never can use AgBot again, but who wants to :P?