Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 12:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Participated in the boycott campaign To Stop Botters

Discussion on Participated in the boycott campaign To Stop Botters within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 06/21/2009, 18:11   #76

elite*gold: 20
it's gonna fail....Joymax will ignore it..There are players that r buying silk every month and they don't even care about bots (because they are boting too,24/7 probably)..
Old 06/21/2009, 18:35   #77

elite*gold: 20
u guys 99% of u never bought silk so u won't hurt joymax
lol
Old 06/22/2009, 14:34   #78

elite*gold: 0
if people would just stop talking **** and give it a try..
it might work.
Old 06/22/2009, 18:40   #79

Boycot a Joymaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Uhul.....
Old 06/22/2009, 19:35   #80

I'm in lol, but i hope you don't mind if i never ever open sro again. yeah, atm playing sro is a waste of time...

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Boycott Item Mall
03/11/2008 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
I would ask all players of Silkroad Online (SRO) on the international server at http://www.silkroadonline.net to BOYCOTT using the Item Mall till Joymax AKA Gaymax actually gets their act together and starts banning these gold botters and other botters on this game. DO NOT purchase anything from the item mall or any other way that will give your money to Gaymax. Boycott all item mall items till Gaymax actually does something about the bots. Joymax makes anouncements that they are...
A way to stop the botters being caught?
07/16/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies
Well I was watching some videos off botters being caught. And it made me think on a way to make the viability(sp?) of all videos uberly downsized, this means GMs cant use the videos to bot jail people. Anyway, I remembered a program that allowed you to change your name to anything it was called LiX or something. I was thinking if someone could make a program to change other peoples names, this would allow anyone to make a video of anyone in co. I would to make a video of frank botting and...
All botters read this!!! {Stop Botting}
05/17/2007 - Silkroad Online - 41 Replies
I think we should all just stop botting until your specific server has had its bot check. Because the list of bots they've found on each server is HUGE! Oasis: 1,234 bots banned Venice: 1,219 bots banned Troy: 1,032 bots banned Athens: 1,163 bots banned A total of 4,648 bots have been banned just within the scan of 4 servers! Are you willing to risk carrying on botting?