Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 15:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Participated in the boycott campaign To Stop Botters

Discussion on Participated in the boycott campaign To Stop Botters within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 06/09/2009, 21:42   #31

elite*gold: 19
Received Thanks: 1,800
crazy egypt =D
Old 06/09/2009, 22:24   #32

elite*gold: 0
Isnt this sort of the wrong forum, since elitepvpers is more like a forum FOR botters? xD
Anyways I dont see anything wrong with bots, since I'm a user myself,
I have a life, I NEED bots xD
Old 06/09/2009, 22:44   #33

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 4,729
people should understand the difference between:
-goldbots from companies;
-goldbots from players for personal use;
-botters with the intention to level their chars up;
-joymax bots filling up the servers.

not the "legit botters" are filing up the servers. the goldbots of 100 different companies are

you should advice joymax of implementing a mac-adress limit,ip-adress limit or even hardware-id limit to prevent a computer having 50 chars logged on on one server.

but I'm afraid joymax will just ignore it.
complainings about bots exist since 2005-2006, and they're making more and more money every month. so why should they do something in our favor?

if people stop playing, they just translate the Korean files and release an majo update and raise the levelcap.

this discussion and solution was introduced at least 50 times by different people. nothing led to a success... and i'm afraid that this one will lead to failness as well.

nobody will stop buying silk if they have the money:
they don't have problems with the bots. they got the money to pay for premium tickets, and they got the money to buy gold from gold companies. so why should they do anything against the mass-bot-attack?
Old 06/09/2009, 22:55   #34

Received Thanks: 2,990
Quote:
Originally Posted by silkbotter View Post
you should advice joymax of implementing a mac-adress limit,ip-adress limit or even hardware-id limit to prevent a computer having 50 chars logged on on one server.
-Mac address check had been implemented in the early years of this game,C10 error is caused by the mac address check.
-IP address check had also been implemented in the early years,the max amount of accounts logged on one ip address is 40.
-Hardware id limit would work much like the mac address check.If its sent to server then we can change it.

If you want to make a change,tell them to change the security in the handshake process.
Old 06/09/2009, 23:56   #35

elite*gold: 280
The Black Market: 119/0/0
Received Thanks: 2,276
Quote:
Originally Posted by spam_the_wow
Second some one write that not me at all
and silkroad online selling gold because in my country who is charging silks in silkroad in egypt are charge gold too ... Thnx
Note:The Chargers Who is in Sro
In Egypt (our country) People who sell E-Pin silks are selling gold and bots simply because they are silk contributers and the same time they work as Agents for Botsmall (middle east botsmall) which is charging gold using
Yet, It doesn't mean that Joymax Sells gold in private (while they can do it in public)

I wish i made my point
Old 06/10/2009, 00:11   #36

elite*gold: 275
why dont we just try guys am in
Old 06/10/2009, 01:26   #37

well it's a good idea
and i am thinking to join u but
u gonna stop logging for 1 week
that wont harm joymax !
and it's hard for people who have premium/farming or doing some serious jobs to do that
And yeah i agree with u lolrko
the same shop who sells Epin cards for us in egypt sells Bots and Gold
Old 06/10/2009, 03:21   #38

elite*gold: 100
Received Thanks: 5,307
verry good idia but i think "gay"max wont do anything becouse they will lose much money if they make more slots or banning bot the whole day

bots = server full = 80% of the players will buy silks (premium) and they wont stop to buy silk ! = money
Old 06/10/2009, 06:02   #39

The biggest problem atm are the goldbots not the normal players who bot their chars.
Hmmm, wish u goodluck with this campaign though
Old 06/10/2009, 18:01   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by spam the wow View Post
lol ' i forget to say something Dude
O P T I O N A L
Lol Does any one told you u not gonna in server and not use ur dame prem so
Please if u agree Just Say The DAME Yes No Reply With Good Talk and i prefer don't say any thing no one has ask u for that comment .

Lol
Thnx For You Reply and Will edit it..
------------------
Second some one write that not me at all
and silkroad online selling gold because in my country who is charging silks in silkroad in egypt are charge gold too ... Thnx
Note:The Chargers Who is in ****** />

ok i see ur cracking or something lol :d man
Gimme Try OMG Lol i am sik'i n that allright ?

#Merged again by Julian2008
Dude use the Edit button next time or u will get an infraction!
I'm sorry but I can say whatever the hell I like thank you very much. I was being polite but now I'm going to be rude because you were in the first instance.

THIS WILL NOT WORK !
Old 06/10/2009, 20:01   #41

AHHHHHH , ppl it has been the same situation for tha last 4-5 years , wth happened ? ,
oh yeah , school/college is over and we need to do something with our lives , its summer.
Old 06/10/2009, 20:21   #42

ehm useless thread
Old 06/10/2009, 23:48   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by makaveliepvp View Post
AHHHHHH , ppl it has been the same situation for tha last 4-5 years , wth happened ? ,
oh yeah , school/college is over and we need to do something with our lives , its summer.
Thnx For idea
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcelthekiller View Post
ehm useless thread
Thank You
and iam thanks to Lolrko .
ok
Old 06/11/2009, 00:24   #44

Received Thanks: 1,583
we can boycott just leave our bots running and go outside with signs lol.
Old 06/11/2009, 01:25   #45

elite*gold: 280
The Black Market: 119/0/0
Received Thanks: 2,276
Quote:
and iam thanks to Lolrko .
ok
For what?
Was just sharing my opinion