Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 06:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Joymax Listens To Suggestions ( thanks Joymax )

Discussion on Joymax Listens To Suggestions ( thanks Joymax ) within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old 06/02/2009, 16:56   #16

elite*gold: 4
@GreYFoXGTi
you rly should go back to school and learn some english.

low_riders...
... is not insulting your *** or religion
... is not saying that all muslims are stupid

he is trying to explain you why allah is getting insulted in isro:
Quote:
We dont hate Allah, we hate you & your superior behavior, thinking that everything is bad except islam & their mostly small minded (IQ: -20 ~ +35) fellows.
and to be honest he is right.
if the majority of you wouldnt be so retarded in their behaviour there wouldnt be any "allah insulting".
and insulting allah is the best way to make you guys cry because everything else is no use coz you dont even understand it.
Old 06/02/2009, 17:07   #17

elite*gold: 0
1st check their age instead of flamin' they're mostly like 8 yo
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/02/2009, 17:11   #18

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreYFoXGTi View Post
if you have to insult ppl and other ppl's Gods to feel free to speak, then you are the one who is so small minded.
also i was born in Egypt and the lowest IQ test score i got was 148 i had it when i didn't sleep for days
so what your saying here is ****.
you don't see me insulting u or ur ***, any other *** ( i respect all other religions, you don't wanan worship anyone, it's your choice just don't insult me or my *** or my ppl based on their religion or race or ethics) thats racist
and don't you tell me to get off racism look at what you wrote , "You guys are those who should get banned from iSRO & not a simple word." now that's racist, not me trying to prevent ppl from insulting me or my ***
it's not the best post it's the most insulting post, of the year, it is a racist post
the arrow is an image "http://img245.imageshack.us/img245/1811/gif131.gif" add the image to your sig

Why don't you start by talking to me ?

Arrow isn,t working xD
Old 06/02/2009, 17:13   #19

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,990
Low_Riders,do this one more time and you'll be sorry to this community for what you've done.

#Closed.
Thanks
9 Users
Closed Thread