Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 08:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LOGIN SCREEN DONT START .. HELP

Discussion on LOGIN SCREEN DONT START .. HELP within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool LOGIN SCREEN DONT START .. HELP

HELLO GUYS WHEN I RUN "SRO hackshield"
step 5
5. Running the HS Server and configuring the iphs file.

> Run the "Run SRO Hackshield" (or SROR if you use Silkroad-R) from your Silkroad folder.
> If everything is right, the Silkroad launcher will open. Click start on it.

Wait for the login screen, and then just minimize the client. Don't login !! You can hide the client with iTools if you want. login screen never appear!! never show up .. what can i do?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
How to decompiler the start.dat (Login screen)
08/18/2021 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 34 Replies
Alright class. Today we are going to learn how to disable what I think is the most important piece of the client. The start.dat. Ever found it annoying to have those server menus up there? Element, World, Nature, whatever's cleaver while the only server you need is yours? Well I found it annoying too. Ever find TQs lame background irritating to look at? Almost like it's not even worth my time to login. So that's why I've gone about researching the start.dat. Turns out, it's just a flash movie...
[MYSQL dont Start]su: unknown login: mysql
05/08/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 2 Replies
Moin Leute und zwar hab ich ein Problem das ich bis heute noch nie hatte, Ich hab mein Root Server neu gestartet und dabei bemerkt das der Mysql Server nicht wieder mit hoch gefahren ist..... Dann hab ich versucht per: ihn wieder zu starten aber es gibt mir nur das hier aus: Die Frage ist jetzt an was liegt das? Danke schonmal.
Revolution - The new era (Server Screen und Login screen) Version:1.0
08/14/2010 - CrossFire - 12 Replies
Hey Epvpers! Ich möchte euch hier nen MOD zum Downloaden zeigen.(Der ist echt geil!>.<) Diese MOD´s sind nicht von mir die habe ich von einer seite kopiert,wenn ihr die seite haben möchtet dann pn mich. Server Screen: http://modbase.antaria.eu/images/jdownloads/scree nshots/sneaky.png Login Screen: http://modbase.antaria.eu/images/jdownloads/scree nshots/lucaaat_111.png