Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 17:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Getting a free taxi

Discussion on Getting a free taxi within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Getting a free taxi

So I have recently noticed many people making taxis by catching bots, and then charging. Well I want to help you all possibly get your own.

Basically, there are bots who will accept a Free Item Loot/SHARE EXP party invite!!! They are generally gold farmers... ^_^ So what you want to look for is a bot with a fairly normal name. In my experience bots with obscure names will not accept the invite. Only bots with normal names. A few examples would be these herculese bots @ Karakoram:

Daphune
Solany
Forteni
nood_stae
OrSenVina
Eloda
jun584
Cloty
Monk_C

All of these bots will accept and you will get free taxi... Some bots that will most likely not, might be named like:

AskjasiAA
jFgrDDj
lkjaIJASD
OASJI
LLkkJJ
JIjjIJlkO

Another thing. It takes a lot of running around and trying to invite each bot you see... So I suggest you hotkey party invite :P

When you do get a bot. Please please please make a party named something like "Free Taxi @ _____"!!! I would love for us to share the free taxis and not exploit others by charging

Enjoy Hope you find some good free taxis ^_^
Old 05/01/2009, 10:03   #2

-.-" you won't get too much exp. if you get plvled where he gets exp.. and lvl ..
Old 05/01/2009, 10:04   #3

The bots at karakoram are generally lvl 65 (10 lvls higher than penon )
Old 05/01/2009, 11:25   #4

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,472
Quote:
Originally Posted by fright01 View Post
The bots at karakoram are generally lvl 56 some of them are 64 (10 lvls higher than penon )
Fixed.
And seriously, you wont get much exp there, It was hard for me to plvl there with 85 wizz, because theres about 30 people attacking 1 penon
Old 05/01/2009, 15:47   #5

you're right lopasas. the only good spots for goldbot taxi is at mages and roc MT. in karakoram everywhere you try you wont ever get to much exp.
Old 05/01/2009, 17:33   #6

Hmmm, well I guess it's not PLvL worthy xp :P I am not going crazy fast like i did in the past, but I am getting a good 1mil xp/hr.. idk if that is much or not.. but yeahh.... goldbot taxis are sexy :P just wanted to really let some people know and kinda preach to make free party instead of exploiting people
Old 05/01/2009, 19:51   #7

Why should not get a taxi when it's free?.
I used them a lot coz I didnt need to worry about pots and giants...
So my advice if u find a goldbot exploit it^^
Old 05/03/2009, 13:22   #8

nice idea but some bots are seted to refuse all invitations for party but this idea is good srry for my bad english