Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 06:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DC'ing using Stall Network Search...

Discussion on DC'ing using Stall Network Search... within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
DC'ing using Stall Network Search...

After this week's inspection and SRO file updates....
I DC whenever I try to use stall network and select Alchemy > Elixirs and Search. I can search for other items but when I do the above search I have no items listed and then DC after like 5 seconds.

I'm wondering did the update did not go correctly and I may have a corrupt SRO file?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
stall network fix
04/05/2010 - SRO Private Server - 8 Replies
i have so crazy questions but,,, it's planed to fix the stall network cauz it is soo :rtfm::mad: does someone know about this? cauz i havn't played swsro since 1 year
Any servers with stall / stall network?
01/24/2010 - SRO Private Server - 21 Replies
Any p server with it? NO I DO NOT WANT TO DUPE! Its a simple yes or no answer. (if yes which server) thanks
SJSRO -> Stall network bug?
10/15/2009 - SRO Private Server - 19 Replies
Hello, I was just selling weapon elixirs in my stall. I had 10 elixirs in the stall(full of wep elixirs). I had 48mil when I started the stall. All 10 elixirs sold and I still had 48mil. What the fuck happened? Just when I thought this game couldn't top itself, it goes and does something like this. This is by the far the strangest thing I have seen yet.
Stall network??
05/15/2008 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
what media.pk i need to make Stall Network work??