Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Thepowerlevel

Discussion on Thepowerlevel within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 12/20/2012, 10:44   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by noud1995 View Post
Wowww serious bro? thats sadd.

And the char?

u sell it clean? and for how much?

?

My email verification doesnt work on "thepowerlevel" is that normal?
tpl is the most popular goldside and the verification should work . Just use their live chat , there you can always fix any problem

« Middelman | PHBot »

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Regarding Thepowerlevel.com WARNING!
01/08/2014 - Silkroad Online Trading - 30 Replies
Hello e*pvp mates .. I want to cast a warning about thepowerlevel website since it's started suspicious activities lately (Noticeable) Including myself they tried to scam me and my friend got scammed as well .. Here comes what happened with my friend : He started the chat with the customer service, and told them that he wants 1b in Eldorado server , they said they can provide him, and after he sent the payment the ordered him to go to Jangan Blacksmith, after he went there he found one...
ThePowerLevel
03/07/2011 - Silkroad Online - 36 Replies
Thepowerlevel gold selling service lies and refuses to give order :D The funniest thing, is i finally made them mad enough to curse :D Thats how the convo ended, Still didn't get my order. xD, in the 8 days of waiting i had conversatiosn with them and them telling me i could buy gold with monebookers and recieve my order. The chargeback is becuase of HSWoW Private server, they deleted my account without me knowing, when i cancelled their payment, paypal closed my account and all...
Thepowerlevel Leveling
11/07/2010 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
Has anybody tried their powerleveling service? is it as fast as they say it is? And is there a risk of bans if they use it? (Do they use bots?) Sorry if these questions sound stupid Im just considering it
thepowerlevel closed ?
10/31/2010 - Silkroad Online - 10 Replies
I have try to go on thepowerlevel but when i go there this side dont exisist ?? Is it closed ???
Question about thepowerlevel
07/31/2008 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
I want to sell to thepowerlevel.com golds at silkroad. And the person that talked with me agree to charge with me money on the server I sell for him ,for money on the server I play. he told me to come to jangen stable and to buy from store something at 40m (the money I sell for him). Do you thing he will scamm me? I dont think so but I need your suggestion.