Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 15:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Joymax [iSRO] New Updates, including EXP Rates

Discussion on Joymax [iSRO] New Updates, including EXP Rates within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old 09/03/2013, 15:39   #196

elite*gold: 0
After playing around on pservers . i get back to isro. WHY? because is the onlyone with some respect for users. on the entire Joymax life time they never took down anyserver without compesation to their users. and of course they have reached more than 3 months online . (longest time a pserver survives online)
Old 12/29/2015, 09:28   #197

elite*gold: 0
Have tried to login today. Much better (Oceanus)
How about you guys? Don't notice any change about lvl
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
PlaySRO 24/7 Legend X Updates / No Lag / No Crowd / 50x Rates
11/20/2011 - SRO PServer Advertising - 11 Replies
New Private server with Legend X Updates • No Lag • No Crowded Channels • No Gold Bots • We NEVER WIPE • Light Botting Allowed • Automatic and Fast Donation System • Join Today the Best SRO Private Server With only 3 Months Server Run Time, more than 10000 Registered Accounts already has made
Next Isro updates/Improvements. New server??
11/15/2011 - Silkroad Online - 12 Replies
So what do you guys think about what JM is trying to do here ? Me and some other people are starting to think JM is getting desperate. II. System Updates 1. Ingame Survey System Update - Players who want to participate in our Surveys will be able to do it in-game. 2. Gold Exchange limit Increase - Gold Exchange limit will be increased to 1 Billion.
iSRO Bot Updates
12/05/2009 - Silkroad Online - 24 Replies
As of very recently I became a moderator on the Botsmall Forum as you know sell the iSRO Bot cards and work with Bot369 who actually make it.. This is a good opportunity for you guys cause I will listen to anything you say and will speak to the programmers about adding them. Yes... I have spoke to them about Clientless.. To get an idea on everything iSRO Bot currently has look here http://www.bot369.com/sro_help_en.htm