Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 00:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

why !! why dont we do that at isro

Discussion on why !! why dont we do that at isro within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
why !! why dont we do that at isro

thats the profile
all we like to do is go cape 1vs1 !! we dont see teamwork often .. (hunters vs thiefs) (guild wars) ...how come !!
we do globals for job wars we scream we wait even at dw doors so people can come faster
only 2,3 comes ..
never saw a server trade .. all traders go 1 star !
i bet we got 3 times more high lvls than japan sro ...
tell me the reasons! Why !
Old 02/03/2009, 22:23   #2

elite*gold: 20
iSRO: full of ****** kids, turks, scammers & no life **** who watch their bots
xSRO: ****** kids, turks, scammers & no life **** who watch their bots get banned

Thats why.
Old 02/03/2009, 22:25   #3

I'll tell you why. Because silkroad has lost his mean in isro. Because everyone is too ignant and too hypocrite to do something. They are all too scared to loose, and boast all the time with they're shiny weapons and big stack of gold... Everyone is too busy BEING THE BEST or posing to be the best... No one likes team play... because there is no hero in team play.. That is one of the reasons we don't do that...
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/04/2009, 18:10   #4

well im my server there is still jobwars.
Old 02/04/2009, 20:25   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Low_Riders View Post
xSRO: ****** kids, turks, scammers & no life **** who watch their bots get banned

Thats why.
#1 - Biggest **** (This Year) - at elitepvpers.com
Old 02/04/2009, 20:57   #6

server athens so so nothing to do there only leveling and leveling only a little bit fortriss warr and nothing else not even a guild war not even guild trade :S really horrible if u look at Ecsro,Fembria,Evip its 50 % better more Job War more Clan war and orther things More Guild Trade and Guild War
Old 02/04/2009, 21:18   #7

Venice is lacking too of job wars. From the time I played ( 3 months +) I've seen about 3 job wars. That's not a big number u know. Most of the players are thief so there isnt enough traders. I've tried a trade with my hole union and we got jacked by like 30+ lvl 90 thiefs. That's hell not funny.
Old 02/04/2009, 22:09   #8

We actually have kinda nice job wars in Aege.. Hm .. But rarely something like this..
The there is way too many traders/hunters..
Anyways.. After the war we usually have huge global drama ^^
Old 02/07/2009, 13:08   #9

you have capture the flag xDD
Old 02/07/2009, 14:30   #10

Received Thanks: 1,472
Quote:
Originally Posted by Low_Riders View Post

Thats why.
ok well i didnt see that isro would say 18+
games are for kids, for now its kinda weird for me to see a 40 year old wasting his time insro other than doing some serious business or making money or smth....
and those adults, they have jobs and stuff, they buy alot of silk, gold, supports the traffic
thats it
well your statement about isro perfectly fits troy, tho im not like that
xsro - no turks because theyre too dumb to set up other language client, for example at csro boting is legal for money at lvl 70+ so, theyre not getting banned...
Old 02/07/2009, 20:19   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredericopassos View Post
you have capture the flag xDD
Yay we have capture the flag!! With that annyoing bug and some other bad things like getting spawned at lvl 62 to fight lvl 75 mobs. Lol that s*ck.
Old 02/07/2009, 20:39   #12

We forgot the mean of sro, when 2-3 years ago was 70cap, no bots no turks. That was FUN and we played sro for FUN not to be max lvl farmed, get sosun+9 sets and pwn all. I started to play sro for fun. When there was only china, was good times and now. going to pvp some noob turk rogue hits u when u pvping with other ppl.

We FORGOT what we playing for, to own all, or for fun ?
Old 02/09/2009, 07:39   #13

IMO it's not only the bots and hacks etc.. yatta yatta.that are the only problems.

Silkroad was designed to be a grind fest/party orientated game.

For Koreans(any any others in the same category) that's what they want.. MMO(RPG) this is what they want, the role playing part of it all.

Now for the rest of us on ISRO. As Gamers we are generally more focused on a story to be made for us and to beat it and be the best on our own, SOLO. hence why not many peeps like Euro (it requires parties and co-operation).

(Lol, this post makes sense to me, but disorganized :P)
Old 02/10/2009, 08:29   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by zilvinaslt52 View Post
We forgot the mean of sro, when 2-3 years ago was 70cap, no bots no turks. That was FUN and we played sro for FUN not to be max lvl farmed, get sosun+9 sets and pwn all. I started to play sro for fun. When there was only china, was good times and now. going to pvp some noob turk rogue hits u when u pvping with other ppl.

Hey! Not all the rogues are turk !. I have rogue too and I dont start hitting people when they pvp with some guys. Lol that's unfair.I usually try to kill some 9dgr wizards when I'm just 7 dgr~:P
Anyway why all the people hates Euro? Coz they own? Chinese are going down really fast.
Old 02/10/2009, 10:54   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by zilvinaslt52 View Post

true. turks, joymax and goldbots destroyed it all