Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 15:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Weird Build ... Takin Opinions

Discussion on Weird Build ... Takin Opinions within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Weird Build ... Takin Opinions

Sup Guys?

I just Thought About this Since Am In love with nukes

I dun like having cold as a mastery in pure int chinese .. Its useless in Attackin, its gd in defence .. Fire would be much better so i had this idea

A wizard is Pure int And the main reason for him to die fast is not The lack of cold or physical defence buff .. He dies cuz of wearing robes, Potion Delay, Doesnt have a shield

I mean tht cold Buffs are just a factor of too many factors that affect surviving

So what about makin a pure int chinese build With masteries like tht .. 90 Bicheon/90 Fire/90 Light .. Keeping Cold masteries unleveld and wearing a good armor set, use sword and shield( for extra defence and blocks) and chineses dont have a delay .. Would tht compensate the lack of Physical Def Buffs?.. Is it goin to be good in PVP? Tell me ur opinions
Old 01/23/2009, 10:57   #2

the reason pure ints upgrade cold is snow shield w/c decrease a whole lot of damage recieved for a period of time.. i dont think that even having a good armor or whatever can compensate the damage reduced using snow shield.
Old 01/23/2009, 11:01   #3

Received Thanks: 2,168
Cold is a 'must' as nukers, cuz of snow shield...
Old 01/23/2009, 11:55   #4

Guys Snow shield is temporary .. 2 minutes or something then a cooldown .. Snowshield wont alway save ur ***** .. I perefer Longtime buffs (340 sec or so) .. So both of u said that the main reason of lvling up cold is snow shield ... what about The guard of ice series and the cold armor .. Do they have a significant effect on defence or minor?
Old 01/23/2009, 12:02   #5

cooldown wont take long.. juz chill out.. dont go to battle when its in cooled down yet.
and btw you dont always use nukes on pvp.. you also need to use the bicheon skills and with that cold imbue is perfect :P
Old 01/23/2009, 12:15   #6

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,198
The reason that Wizards suck defense wise is because of Euros lack of defense in gear, in general, and the pot delay.
If you compare same level gear China/Euro you will see a difference.
A Wizard with Heavy Armor will still suck just as much.

The thing is about a S/S Nuker wearing Armor without Cold series, INT characters would totally own you, I know STR will have a tuffer fight, but without Mana Shield I doubt you will be able to battle 1 vs 1 anyway.
IMO I know S/S Nukers aren't the best tankers, but with Mana Shield it saves your life many times, And if you are skilled enough in how S/S need to fight then you can tank that extra 2minutes before you can recast it, till you kill the opponent of course.
S/S in Garment with Sword/Light/Cold is a great build, If you want a pure PvE go full force, but If you're one of the 1v1 type of people, you will suck.

Good luck with the " Weird Build " though,

Error.
Old 01/23/2009, 13:03   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by theoneofgod View Post
The thing is about a S/S Nuker wearing Armor without Cold series, INT characters would totally own you
Wrong ... Fire is goin to be skilled At max .. so A lot more of magical defence Against Int characters ...

Anyway The idea is .. Most of Int chinese players Make Bicheon/Light/Snow(Physical Defence) And wear Garment (Magical Defence)

No One thought of doing A change? Like Skilling up Bicheon/Light/Fire( Magical Defence) And wearing Armor (Physical Defence) ?

Wish if Someone tried tht build and tested in pvp and share with us

Thnx for ur opinions Tough
Old 01/23/2009, 13:10   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hate Breeder View Post
Wrong ... Fire is goin to be skilled At max .. so A lot more of magical defence Against Int characters ...

Anyway The idea is .. Most of Int chinese players Make Bicheon/Light/Snow(Physical Defence) And wear Garment (Magical Defence)

No One thought of doing A change? Like Skilling up Bicheon/Light/Fire( Magical Defence) And wearing Armor (Physical Defence) ?

Wish if Someone tried tht build and tested in pvp and share with us

Thnx for ur opinions Tough
Wrong again! Earth Fire Protection with it's 100+ mag defense is nothing near compared with Garments to Armor (incl reinforce). Get real,

If anything go Protector not Armor....
Have you ever wondered why there are so many of them builds? Think for a minute.
And BTW: I have seen S/S in Armor and they ******* suck. End of story.
Old 01/23/2009, 13:25   #9

My friend on Hera, his name is Natureone, he is a pure int nuker, masteries bicheon90/fire90/light90 and hes one of the strongest on the server, he gets amazing damage when hes using his fire nukes, he more or less kills them in 1 hit. Im going to be making this build soon
Old 01/23/2009, 13:30   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by theoneofgod View Post
Wrong again! Earth Fire Protection with it's 100+ mag defense is nothing near compared with Garments to Armor (incl reinforce). Get real,.
Hmmm .. so Cold Skills (Might Guard of ice and COld armor) With its 100+ Phy. defence is Much weaker Than Armor's phyical deffence too

So the Most important skill in cold now is Snow shield ... well, I dont want To pvp for 2 minutes while using it then wait for the cooldown in the safe zone .

Anyway i Took the decision according to tht quote.. i will just substitue Cold skills with wearing Armors( Like u said it has higher physical defence than cold skills) ... And instead of lvling up cold to use snow shield , i will lvl up fire mastery to get The fire nuke .. Maybe being offensive is better than being deffensive

I will try That build and tell u guys if it worth it
Old 01/23/2009, 13:32   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubblesuk View Post
My friend on Hera, his name is Natureone, he is a pure int nuker, masteries bicheon90/fire90/light90 and hes one of the strongest on the server, he gets amazing damage when hes using his fire nukes, he more or less kills them in 1 hit. Im going to be making this build soon
Good news for me .. At last
Old 01/23/2009, 13:36   #12

Fire doesn't have a MAG DEF passive like Cold does.
You can't substitute a skill that will make you own, for an attacking skill?
You need Mana Shield for Euros m8, you will have no chance in PvP trust me.

Oh and @bubblesuk, anyone with SOSUN Armor can own.
Old 01/23/2009, 13:37   #13

Received Thanks: 2,168
Just don't PvP with Euros, they are gay.
Old 01/23/2009, 13:40   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cr0nicl3 View Post
Just don't PvP with Euros, they are gay.
Are mobs gay too Cr0nicl3?
Yeah you can run in safe zone like a dip ****.
Old 01/23/2009, 13:41   #15

I dont need defence