Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 11:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Question]RD Folder

Discussion on [Question]RD Folder within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,109
[Question]RD Folder

Hello everybody , here in Silkroad folder have other folder called "RD" and there have files it's a cookies ? i can remove it or need it?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[QUESTION] GC Folder
07/31/2010 - Grand Chase Philippines - 3 Replies
Anu-ano ba yung mga folder na nasa loob ng GC folder pati yung mga laman nung mga folder na yun.. Sino may complete list? Kasi nagpapatch ako.. Hindi ko alam kung gano katagal at kung ilan pa ang kailangan niyang idownload.. Penge namang link o kaya list.. Thanks n advance:handsdown:
CO2 effect folder question. pls help.
05/07/2010 - CO2 Programming - 2 Replies
can anyone help me please? i need to know the folder of the "King,Prince,Duke,Earl,Baron,Knight" effect... please.. i need an answer badly... thanks in advance to those who could help me out.. i will be highly appreciated. :handsdown::handsdown::handsdown:
Question about Dump folder
04/17/2009 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
I recently reinstalled my computer so i also needed to reinstall Silkroad. Now i read that the Dump folder has to be cleared regularly but i've noticed that there's no Dump folder in the Silkroad directory anymore. (Before reinstallation i did have that folder) This folder should be present right after installation or it will be created after the first crash of Silkroad?
[Question] USA Folder works again
08/30/2008 - Dekaron - 2 Replies
EDIT:Alright, I got past my first problem. But, now I have another problem xD(instead of starting a new thread, I'm using my old thread to ask a different question). When I get to the login screen, it just freezes and closes (no .csv error or anything). You guys think it has to do with GameGuard? Maybe it's blocking me from entering the game because my client is now modified?
Question about USA Folder
07/08/2008 - Dekaron - 2 Replies
Ok.. well im trying to plvl my noob character with vacing on..but monsters go crazy because the noob character vacs while the one aoeing is vacing also. So i was wondering if anyone knows a way to turn vac off on 1 character(the noob) so i can plvl it with my other one. Thanks :)