Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 20:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New Silkroad Priate Server Creating

Discussion on New Silkroad Priate Server Creating within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation New Silkroad Priate Server Creating

hello guys,
im newbie.. i want creating new silkroad private server and already see the video about it but still cannot understand the process, i use sea shadow but that application not working. need someone to mentor me about this. thnks
Old 07/04/2012, 14:42   #2

elite*gold: 325
Received Thanks: 8,717
Please ask specific questions in the existing threads or create a thread here:

Here you can find some important threads for server creations:

Emulators:

vSRO server:

Black Rouge:

#closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Guide] Creating your own ingame Silkroad GUI
04/25/2019 - SRO Guides & Templates - 26 Replies
As I already said here, in the last few weeks (actually months, haven't been working actively on it), I've been creating a generic ingame GUI, which is fully movable/draggable around, features control support and with which you can make your own modifications to the game user interface easily. I changed my mind about releasing the full open-source application which features a totally Silkroad-like interface - because the code is too much complicated and it definetly requires a rewrite (I didn't...
[Guide] Creating a Simple Loader with Injected DLL for Silkroad
02/02/2016 - SRO Coding Corner - 37 Replies
This next article in my series is a very important one for anyone wanting to get started with client modifications or understanding the client itself. This is the base article that will be used for all my future articles that explain various Silkroad development concepts. Like my previous article, there is nothing terribly exciting with this one as we have to get through the necessary boring stuff first before we can have any real fun. Unfortunately, this article is very heavy text wise and...
silkrod priate server i bann hel
01/29/2012 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
how i get a other ip to play at silkroad private server?, i just had a bann without any reason please help me
SCREEN problem for silkroad priate sever
03/07/2010 - SRO Private Server - 5 Replies
hello guys uhh i download sjsro and im using my lap top on vista and i load up the game but at the logging screen the menu gets reallly small and i cant see much. so if u can help ill be thankfull
How creating items in Silkroad Online.
03/07/2007 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
Hello folks ! I heard from several people that it's possible to create object in silkroad with a hack. And I saw several low levels with alot of SOS in their stall in the new server Alexander. Do you know something about that ? Thanks !