Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

AGbot Virus?

Discussion on AGbot Virus? within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question AGbot Virus?

Hi,
When i try to download AGbot newest version(v2.5.2) it says it's a virus?
is this true?
Or can someone say where i can download version without virus??

Grtz Kylihans!
Old 11/22/2008, 23:36   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,326
It isnt a virus just ignore it, its a false positive. Anything from this site

or the Elitepvpers stickied thread is safe otherwise we would of had it removed.
1000's of people use agbot if it had a virus or keylogger i think something would of been said by now.

#Closed
Next time ask this in the agbot thread or sro ask the experts
Old 12/25/2008, 21:07   #3

Yeh AgBot has given me quite a few trogens and some of them cant be healed Im Using AVG virus protection. But it cant heal all of the viruses can sum please help me. Or give me a link to sumthing that may be able to fix this. Also i am only able to run sro now by using AgBot. And its recording all my Conversations. Any help would be very apretiated Thanks
Old 12/25/2008, 21:12   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eckoro View Post
It isnt a virus just ignore it, its a false positive. Anything from this site

or the Elitepvpers stickied thread is safe otherwise we would of had it removed.
1000's of people use agbot if it had a virus or keylogger i think something would of been said by now.

#Closed
Next time ask this in the agbot thread or sro ask the experts
rev6.nihplod.com gets hacked, download link changed with a keylogger version and 10000 players get hacked. nice
Old 12/25/2008, 21:12   #5

elite*gold: 28719
The Black Market: 138/0/0
Received Thanks: 21,381
hmm seems like eckoro forgot to close lol however...if downloaded agbot from here or from the rev6 page you are absolutely safe. 100%!

and now finally
#closed
Closed Thread