Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 16:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Ip adress limit in America?

Discussion on Ip adress limit in America? within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Ip adress limit in America?

how many clients can people in America open?

if it's just 2 still, is there a way to go around that?

If there is a way to go around that limit, how do i do using whatever it is i can use to do it with?

bump

bump
Old 04/26/2012, 08:55   #2

well as much as i tought it got removed again.
(at least in europe)
the IP limit in america was 2 clients per IP, but as much as i know they removed it again so you login 16 or 32 clients again.

if the iplimit is still there you have to buy proxys or use free proxys.

but it s important, that you sucke sock 4 or 5 proxys

with sbot it is pretty easy to use the proxys, you just have to go to "extras" scroll down and then you can put in the IP, select the sock and write the login datas for the proxy server (if the server has a login, if it s a free proxy you don t have to fill that out)
Old 04/30/2012, 01:03   #3

Perhaps my response is too late to be of use, but I'll just mention that I can run at least 10 accounts simultaneously and I'm in the U.S. on a normal residential connection. I haven't tried to run more than 10 though. But yeah, there used to be a 2 connection limit, though it seems they've taken that off for some U.S. IP ranges, if not the whole country.
Old 05/01/2012, 02:52   #4

Hmm, I'm just getting a login error when I try to connect my 2nd account.

On Sbot:[20:47:11] [LOGINERROR] Unknown error at login server (15)!
Old 05/01/2012, 08:59   #5

Error(15) is wrong password usually .