Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Event]Silkroad

Discussion on [Event]Silkroad within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 11/11/2008, 11:53   #16

elite*gold: 0
haha

- Stay on topic now guys, discuss this event if you need.
Old 11/11/2008, 14:53   #17

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 1,546
offtopic:Here is [GM]Pritzel,for real.
ontopic:so if i post links with free bots for silkroad,do i get the prize? I mean,its the best thing they can ever offer to us.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg GM pritzel.jpg (80.7 KB, 19 views)
Old 11/12/2008, 10:00   #18

elite*gold: 0
just a question. i believe you allready saw how many answer are there so who you think will read them all to decide who is/are the winner(s)???because i really think that the chances are that joymax will just make a random selection from all the poster out there are HUGE. like over 95%

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Silkroad [Announce Event]
05/25/2010 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
JOYMAX.COM - Global Hub of Fun :: SilkroadOnline New event announced! Sounds really fun what do you guys think about it?:)
Silkroad Event Scroll User New Look
05/16/2009 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 12 Replies
Silkroad Event Scroll User V1.9 Change Log V1.1 Added Timer Correctly V1.2 Added Moving Scroll V1.3 Added Correction On Somethings V1.4 Added Graphic User Interface V1.1.4 Added BackGround And Fixed Some little Stuff V1.2.4 Added Input Boxes At Choosing Where To Put Your Scrolls and process stopped/started V1.5 Added BlackBackground Smaller GUI
Silkroad Repayment PK event?
04/04/2009 - Silkroad Online - 19 Replies
Do you think there will be one, since there has been so many people that have lost their really good sun,sos,som items, losts so much EXP at high levels and even DE-Leveled. Im hoping for a high EXP Event, High Drop Event, wipe everyones Murder Status...
Silkroad event page hacked?
11/11/2008 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
After a hard day at work I came home and I started sro.Knowing that tomorrow the halloween event will end I try to look at sro official page.Here I found a note with a blue link that leads to another page ... if you scrool down you will see that rev6,botsmall,and other sites are included here ... also commands to different applications :rtfm: ... Here is a link for you http://www.silkroad.algamers.net/Mounstruos/Unicos /sinnombre14.jpg I am open to different opinions Cheers!