Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 06:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Mastry Lvl..Can it be Dlvled as the skills?

Discussion on Mastry Lvl..Can it be Dlvled as the skills? within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Mastry Lvl..Can it be Dlvled as the skills?

Ok this may sound Noobish but i need to know cuz i though i missed up my char lvl 55 >.> but i didnt so i got force skills so i can plvl my other char but i found out that it wouldnt affect my char so im wondering if i can take off all the mastry lvl of force off .. and if i can then ( haveto go back to plvl and sp farming my char :S

Regards

Redclover
Old 10/26/2008, 21:46   #2

Yes u can delvl ur mastery go to any potion shop in any town and get the cursed heart quest every 10 hearts u collect is 1 lvl off ur mastery but it will cost money and u will gain a little sp that u spent on the mastery back.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/27/2008, 00:14   #3

Redclover

ohh ok cool well no to collect some hearts :S .. Thnx for the Help Bro

Regards

Redclover
Old 10/28/2008, 02:20   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by titan2003 View Post
Yes u can delvl ur mastery go to any potion shop in any town and get the cursed heart quest every 10 hearts u collect is 1 lvl off ur mastery but it will cost money and u will gain a little sp that u spent on the mastery back.
let me add some info
1.U can't dlvl mastery without dlvl skills below
2.If u don't like collecting the hearts u can do the dlvl with silks
wish i helped